Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Wouldn’t describe myself as a happy clapper but a lot on here saying we were “below par” and “ crap performance “ etc. I thought we were great today on and off the ball. Some incredible movement and passing throughout the team including Ed. Thought we showed desire and determination from the off. Doku was unplayable in the main and Bernado showed his passion for hating on the LaLa’s. We deserved to win especially with that harshly disallowed goal against a team shitting their pants in added time against what will sadly be at top 4 team.
Doku unplayable, not sure about that at all

I thought he got roasted repeatedly. Scored a good goal so that gets him MOTM? Nonsense

Trent this Trent that, he coped well against Doku was the claim on radio on way back

Now hang on a minute this kid has only just started in the prem and he’s no Messi….yet, but he fucking mullered him on loads of occasions, he fucking scored and suddenly makes him man of the match

Get fucked scouse cunts

Been at work today so only saw bits and bobs, absolutely gutted we didn’t win.
What’s this about donkey nunes?

Klopp laid the groundwork for some Var favourable decisions now, with the outrageous claim about replaying the spurs game #victims

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.