Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Fair enough, I've lived down south for years now..i do watch Enfield mind you...but City first of course..i just find that when kids support the most successful team BECAUSE they are the most successful its a just doesn't sit right - their local club needs more support - you have been a blue longer than ive lived! I started going with my Dad and brother in '74... and we kept going even when we moved to the south coast...hard to change a team though but always watched local football as well. UPTB - here's to another mmm 56 years lol
Amen to that, brother.

well I have seen multiple city social media posts where tge commemts are all aboi the fans response.

only here would people concentrare on liverpool bit, which is why this forum (not the other forums down the list) disapoints most always on the negative.

this is a great city picture that says many things
It is, similar to the halaand picture at the swamp

Attachments

• 135955.jpg
    135955.jpg
    834.1 KB · Views: 67
I sit in 106. When Ake went down the ref glanced over his shoulder to see we were on the break. After seeing that he immediately whistled. Bastard. Ake did not have a head injury so no reason for him to stop the game. I bet if the scousers had the ball attacking us he would not have whistled.
Too right 55yr ot! A very strange decision when you consider it didn't hit him on the head. Just a decision to pull us back when the Dippers could have been stretched. If that decision were a common one yer wouldn't think twice but it's not - it's exceptional which just adds to the mix of querulous decisions we seem to get every match!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.