Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

The bin dipper fans, theyll enjoy the taunting aspect of it from us. Bit like the picture of halaand celebrating at the swamp with the rag fans with gloomy faces and sticking 2 fingers up at him lol. They'll be thinking look how much we wound them all up.

Jeez, some people! How do you know he wasn’t moaning about it not being enough time ? You surely can’t be saying Pep was playing for a point.
Not too impressed with Guardiola love in with Klopp, same with Arteta.
Further to this, there seems to be a willingness not to lose, rather than win (home manager moaning at 8 mins added on, when level, odd).
The bench today was shocking, how many games with no subs? Did we really need the £45m for Cole Palmer. Net spend fc.
We are not as good as last year, still might be enough, but the aim is surely to improve?
Think he had a go at Nunez though

Case of not taking our chances.

Ederson was superb in catching any high ball in the box.

Should have won but a points not the worst outcome. Can’t see Liverpool being challengers in the long run.

Anyone think Pep looks like he is having too much fun in these games we drop points in? He is taking the pressure off, I get it. But I want to see Crazy Pep that everyone fears. Not bloody Happy Flower Pep.
Who does he get crazy with though? He can hardly rant at the players as there is nobody else to put on instead.

WTF is going on?
Has every media outlet and pundit just watched a different game than me?
We played some lovely football today, one move we passed them to death in 2nd half despite their 5 man press and had we scored from the resulting chance would have been a brilliant goal.

Doku persistently picked up good posession and drove at them bypassing TAA constantly and getting crosses in and on another day could and maybe should have had a couple if assists.

I thought they were bang ordinary and hardly troubled us in the final 3rd. Did Eddie have a save to make 2nd half after the 1 he made in the first half? Their support was as quiet as I've ever heard them.

We were missing a little bit of our usual intensity but by far the better side overall. Really should have scored a second from one of several opportunities. Seeing the Alisson issue it looked like he just dropped it and having seen the replay the foul was more than generous, could have easily stood.

When they scored Klopp immediately changed and put 2 more defenders on to sit in and waste away the rest of the time.

I come home and find out that scouse **** was given mom. Are you fucking kidding me? He was 5/10 at best and did fuck all apart from score. Doku rinsed him several times. After match reports of them improving all season and making a statement against us are a load of bollox. They could and should have left with fuck all.

The bin dipper fans
well I have seen multiple city social media posts where the comments are all about the fans response.

only here would people concentrare on liverpool bit, which is why this forum (not the other forums down the list) disapoints most always on the negative.

this is a great city picture that says many things

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.