Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I support Man City and I live currently in the south west. Before that in the south east. I have never lived up north. However I have supported City since 1967. As a young teenager I caught the train to London to watch City every time they came to town. Recently I have shared a mini bus of supporters travelling from the South West to City home games every midweek when Champions league nights were on getting home around 4am.
Should I support Bristol City the nearest team to me?.

Not a fucking chance!
not out to start bickering - just honestly curious..if not BCFC..why not the Gas Heads?

coulda, shoulda, woulda

we shpuld have been 3 up at HT

Doku and Fodens final ball was shite no excuses and they robbed haaland of 3-4 goals

The draw was not a fair result as liverpool were wank

only thing with credit out of this is the lad in the alexander arnold pic

IMG-20231125-WA0005.jpg20231125_161910.jpg

Last edited:
Our club (not Pep and the team) are fucking roll overs, that announcement on roughly the 70th minute was a joke about offensive chanting. We all know that was referring to any potential chant about victims.
The soft soap started on Granada Reports on Friday night. A new government initiative apparently so let’s announce it to all day before the game.

Anyone think Pep looks like he is having too much fun in these games we drop points in? He is taking the pressure off, I get it. But I want to see Crazy Pep that everyone fears. Not bloody Happy Flower Pep.

2 points dropped considering the performance and the wasted chances.
Great game though.
Beat Spursy and Villa and then that’ll be a good point.
There or thereabouts after the run of games we’ve had and we’re golden.

I thought we were set up perfectly but didn`t successfully execute the battle plan. Salah`s lack of desire to track back meant Bernardo was left in acres of space between the lines on the left flank. Plenty times we had a 2 on 1 situation with Doku and Bernardo on TAA but we failed to find the pass.

This is a good and balanced view. We are not entitled to win the league and there is a reason why no one has won 4 in a row, even when there were teams who were way ahead of the others in the past - e,g LiVARpool in 70's and rags in 2000's. Therefore, to be right in the mix and already qualified for CL by start December is pretty good.
Thought we played pretty well today and nobody had a bad game but agree Julian and Phil didn't play as well as they could.
Shame we couldn't get the second as it would be ideal to have a bit of a cushion when the Saudi Arabia trip come up but never mind, we may still do. The only team I fear being 4/5 points behind is the dippers so a win would have given us a 4 point gap. Great shame we didn't get the 24 wins on the trot but some of our play from Ederson and team through the press was fabulous
The Saudi Arabia trio is gonna mess us up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.