Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Yeah I'm sure it does but not as a rule. Usually because some idiot is mouthing off.
Had this been Fulham or West gam or pretty much any other club supporter barring utd I imagine the fan would have been left alone.
When the cunts in the media spend years building up a hatred between two clubs it shouldn’t be a surprise when an incident like this occurs.
Any liverpool fan sitting in a City away end should be aware of the risks (and vice versa)and jumping up to celebrate a goal is asking for trouble.

He's been poor due to being played out of position and we're not seeing his natural game. Unless Haaland is out, I don't think we'll see him getting any starts when KDB is back.
I think Alverez will take the KDB role with Foden to a lesser extent.
They both have a lot to learn and we will see dips.
This was a tough game. And what we gain with youth we lose tactically.

KDB will know how to change his game to be more effective and making the team more effective.
It will be painful watching KDB play himself back to full fitness.

This is exactly what I meant and I am also happy I was not the only one noticing it. :) The number of times he literally just pinged the pass back to the original passer or just redirected, it didn't look like his normal game. He was neither directing tempo or flow of the game. Even if that was forced on him by Pep, I didn't see any good coming from it. Apart from that pass over the top to Kyle he wasn't in the game all, he played more like younger Rodri from AM days.

So, either risk playing Stones in a game where it seemed pretty obvious the Dippers weren't going to beat us OR bring on Lewis who would get leaned on, go down and we're down a man in counter attack?? The Bins have a mobile mid and we don't at the minute.

Adding Lewis would NOT have helped otherwise... wait for it... Guardiola WOULD HAVE SELECTED HIM!!

It kind of says he’s a bit scared to gamble. We needed something different, Oscar Bobb would have been a good swap for Alvarez who was poor, as was Foden in the second half. we tried seeing out the win at Chelsea and yesterday but couldn’t.
Pep scared? Not having it

So, either risk playing Stones in a game where it seemed pretty obvious the Dippers weren't going to beat us OR bring on Lewis who would get leaned on, go down and we're down a man in counter attack?? The Bins have a mobile mid and we don't at the minute.

Adding Lewis would NOT have helped otherwise... wait for it... Guardiola WOULD HAVE SELECTED HIM!!
Gvardiol for Alvarez might have been a decent bet to shore up our defence/midfield pushing Akanji a bit higher up

Does anyone know when our club will be issuing a statement condemning VAR & PGMOL over the Dias goal and i havent seen the incident shown on a loop on Sky Sports.
Or maybe we arent sad whining bastards and instead we just accept the rough with the smooth and get on with winning league titles

I think Alverez will take the KDB role with Foden to a lesser extent.
They both have a lot to learn and we will see dips.
This was a tough game. And what we gain with youth we lose tactically.

KDB will know how to change his game to be more effective and making the team more effective.
It will be painful watching KDB play himself back to full fitness.

Can't see either Foden or Alvarez actually "taking over" the KDB role. Neither has shown that they play the role anywhere near as effectively.

Foden will develop into a deeper lying player imo, and Alvarez will be moved on at a huge profit.

We'll sign KDB's replacement in the summer, and he'll move on. He's got one more big contract in him and I suspect that will see him moving to the Saudi League.

If Bergiristain hasn't already got plans well in hand for KDB's replacement, he's not doing his job.

See it this way (Swings and Roundabouts) Liverpool will take points of Arsenal Spurs in the coming months when City will be playing a lower to midtable team. Fixures can fall for you or against you when facing a rival, But the number one is don't lose to them and take whatever you can from the game.

I think the problem with the international breaks is people don't see the travelling players have to do and some get back late, Then managers plans in training for a 12.30pm kick off get tested because he has had no time to work on things.

The game should have been the skys main event sunday 4.30pm and not Everton vs United

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.