Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I totally agree. They are 90% a fucking horrible, weird, cult like bunch. But in south stand 3 just after they had scored, I was ashamed to be a city fan. Two dipper fans stupidly were in our end and got rumbled. They weren't celebrating or being dicks. When they were ‘persuaded’ to leave, on there way out they were attacked, punched, kicked and thrown down the steepest stairs in word football. Cowards kicking fuck out of them as they tried to get out. It was like a pack of fucking monkey’s. There was blood on the stairs and in the block entrance/exit when we left. Totally uncalled for and made us look every bit as bad as we think they are. Made me realise we are as bad as them, which I never thought I’d EVER say. It made the rest of the game irrelevant for me and has stayed with me all night. I’m so sick of everything about this wank country. I’m sure the hundreds of kids sitting around us would have learnt so much. Well done dick heads.

I might’ve missed the news but unless 39 Liverpool fans were brutally beaten to death yesterday then thankfully we’re not quite at their level just yet.

I like that they always fuck us with fixtures around the big CL games and Intl Breaks!

Other leagues try to help their CL teams, as it elevates their League and improves the country’s coefficient for an extra position. Not the PL!! Rich getting richer is not right…unless it’s the “right” clubs!

Sick of it all, tbh! Just glad I get to watch my beloved team beat most other teams, while playing some of the most beautiful, tactically and technically proficient football ever seen.

Not sure anything in my (sporting) life will ever eclipse Aguerrrrrrrrrrrrrrro and last season’s Treble, so it all feels like the cherry on the icing on the cake at this moment!

It’d be nice to set yet another record by being the first to win 4 in a row, but with the spiteful agenda inside football that is growing regarding City and the 115, it all feels like we are heading for a bloody nose, Pep leaving, and who knows what else?!

Can’t see us skating. Too much money and too many reds at the top of English football to “let City get away with it,” whether we have done anything or not!

I’d love nothing more than to beat every one if the 115 charges, but petty shit like “cooperation” will be hung around our necks and we won’t get away without SOMETHING sticking. Cue the “See, we told ya! Cheats!” from every know nothing, and the “asterisk of history” will be on every other club’s fans lips forever.

It writes itself that we will NEVER be given our due for being a club that revolutionized British football and became the most successful growth club in the world in a generation, while breaking FOOTBALL records right, left and center! No, it’ll be “They cheated!” whether we are found guilty of non-cooperation or the whole enchilada!

And, I don’t care, because I know what I think about the club and that’s all that matters to me!
I share many of your thoughts. I celebrate this great team at every turn but boy does it strain my capacity to not get down and disgusted regarding all the layers of shit we have to wade through. Believe me I understand that winning big and winning often always creates haters but I've never witnessed anything approaching this level of enmity toward any sports club in my lifetime. I've been a fan of the Boston Celtics my entire life so I know first hand the haters that come along with winning "too much" but the ill feelings toward City are at an entirely different level, especially when one factors in role that the media in the UK play in this matter. I get the whole fuck 'em all mentality we as City supporters often put forth. Hell. I'm normally first in line with that, but being 100% honest, it can be deflating at times. Some of the shit I see and hear makes me boil, but it also saddens and disappoints me. That said, it is what it is. Doing what City have done over the past decade plus undoubtedly makes us a legendary side. Doing it while getting slammed and slandered in all manner from all angles, opposing clubs, opposing fans, the media, UEFA, the PL makes it all the more impressive...

Angry as f*ck about that game , Dippers there for the taking , we came out in the 2nd half and sat back and we are doing it a lot of time in matches , first 15 minutes of the 2nd we sat back and let this pile of shite dominate us.
Dippers were f8cking rubbish and we came down to their level . we gave the ball away cheaply gave them too much room in the middle of the park and around our box , we are not the team we were last season , KDB & Stones are massive misses for us.
We have lost at the Goons and dropped points against this garbage today , two game swe won in a canter last season.
Absolutely nothing wrong with the Dias goal either , Akanji didnt touch Allison and VAR did f*ck all about it , the only way the Dippers were going to get a result was if decisions went their way and we were well below our best , and we were.
We're not playing anywhere near our best & you're bang on Stones & KDB are a big miss.
Frustrating game because personally I thought we needed to get a second as Dippers looked dangerous on the break & looked like getting 1 goal.
But we had more than enough chances to kill the game & get a 2nd. Wasteful in front of goal. It wasn't our day. It happens.
We weren't playing well for a fair bit from October to February last season.
At that point I didn't think we'd win the league nevermind a treble.
We have it in us to go on a run. We just need to stay near the top & then we should improve in the New year with players back etc. We need to beat Spurs & Villa though.
Let's see what the rest of the year brings

Thought Liverpool were there for the taking tbh, but we struggled a bit in the final 3rd. I thought Alvarez particularly had a poor game, he's dropped off of late and i don't really know what it is. He was occupying spaces that were full with their players or getting into positions others were but not actually providing them much help there. He scuffed the chances he had and his passing wasn't great either. The problem was when you looked at the bench, only Lewis really made sense. That in itself is the problem, we let got of two experienced heads that you could rely on and now we have a few injuries we're in trouble for the bench.

But we had more than enough chances to kill the game & get a 2nd. Wasteful in front of goal. It wasn't our day. It happens.
We literally did get a second legal goal, how many more goals better than Liverpool do we have to be year after year after year after year?
How many 'contentious' or 'soft' goals wiped off against them does it need to take before it stops being City being wasteful against the second best team in the country before it becomes something else?
How many goals more than Liverpool do we need to score to be awarded a win because if we've learnt anything over the past decade only scoring one more legal goal than them isn't enough for three points.

Hate playing them, don’t really get the hype with regard to their style, 90% of their football bypasses the midfield, literaly twat it long and let their effective front players create havoc, nothing technical about them at all. Stood and watched the clown get battered in the south stand, sooner he was advised to leave rather than watching him get twatted, there were people with kids who were forced to move because of people being hellbent on hammering him, I would argue he was a victim of the narrative from social media and the press the Etihad is a soft touch and you can do what you like, much like Celtic fans a few years ago, he learnt the very hard way

It was that vicious the ref didn't stop the game immediately and the City players around the incident weren't concerned and he needed no treatment.Our players don't dive! You obviously missed Foden screaming clutching his face and dropping to the ground like he'd been shot but a suppose in your eyes being caught by a flailing hand is a full on uppercut. As for your superior knowledge remark ,I don't look at things through biased blue glasses which you clearly do.
Dont talk to her like that, twat

Gvardiol for Alvarez might have been a decent bet to shore up our defence/midfield pushing Akanji a bit higher up

You could make the argument for either Foden or Alvarez being swapped out for a defender. Both were poor by their own standards. Foden totally wasteful in possession and Alvarez not being in the game to any effective amount.

No doubt some fans can be horrible twats but that doesn't mean the majority are. Reports are he wasn't giving it out he just cheered.

Beating someone up just because they were happy their team scored is pretty small time. No problem with him being asked to leave but assaulting him should lead to bans.
The problem is the majority of their fans are absolutely cunts.
They behave like hooligans, attacking all and sundry and get away with murder.
So some fans, not just us have had enough.
This unfortunately will lead to the minority of their decent fans getting the repercussions of their fan bases behaviour.
Is that right? Nope, but understandable imo.
Maybe if they were taken to task by the authorities for their actions then maybe there wouldn’t be such hatred for the majority of their vile fan base.
Or they should try getting their own house in order then maybe they might actually be treated a little better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.