Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
working and class and rat, very very old skits. unoriginal, but never mind try again ......
in reality though, we deserved a draw, but luck wasnt on our side....... Arsenal got lucky with unbeatable season. We will win the league, i feel something in my bones, if not the league then the Champoins league......why because its in our blood, red royalty, red winners and absolute legends
Come on then who has set up a parody account?

I see that Jurgen Klopp is complaining yet again. Why doesn't that surprise me. He wanted Vinny sent off for that tackle on Mo Salah. complete forget what the Liverpool players were doing. I guess playing or being manager Liverpool just makes you blind. Well done all the lads, especially the defence for keeeping the Liverpool forwards away from the goal.

Missed a few chances last night that would have put the game to bed, but that happens. Now it's onwards an upwards we have to keep on winning to keep the pressure on the scouse scum. Remember back to 2014 when they caved in, in the last few weeks of the season keep that pressure up and the could possibly fold again.

Compared with Vinnys on the clown salad, this is worse imo. He takes his standing foot away as well as clattering into his thigh.
The only thing that I can see that saves him from a red is that Van Dick is 5 yards away.

95ccdc3bed9210c1cb3c53af4f6102e0.jpg
61d89035a2af52a53d4fbc029f064e7f.jpg
Was it Henderson who stamped on Raz’s foot before this incident?

Fucking great result with some great, determined performances particularly from Fern and Bernardo. Big effort from sterling as well as he didn't start that well and on previous occasions might have let it get to him, but instead he grew into the game and bossed it second half.

Still not convinced by any CB pairing that isn't Stones/LaPorte, but I was delighted with how well Danilo and LaPorte did in the wide areas considering. Now we just have to keep the pressure on and watch them melt.
Kompany was brilliant don’t know what you’re on about.

• Immediate post game, the narrative was City just outplayed and worked harder and wanted it more
  • Post TV pundits review, the narrative was City experience outdid LFC but LFC were unlucky, Kompany could have been sent off
  • Post Klopp presser, the narrative changed - equal performance from both sides, some go in off the post, Some dont, City were lucky, Kompany lucky to not be sent off.
And there it is, the Anfield excuse machine in full operation churning out shit for the press/media to re-issue. But dont believe it guys, dont believe this bollocks....

As far as I could see, after defending our goal to the last inch we played harder and worked harder and held our nerve better overall. Their equaliser came out of the blue tbh, against the run of play at that time. We also had no KDB, no leftback, Silva was v poor, yet we still beat their first team.

This. I just re-watched the whole game, and let me tell you we were the better side comfortably. No way they deserved anything from that game.

Was it Henderson who stamped on Raz’s foot before this incident?
Indeed it was.

There was also a potentially untidy incedent between Van Dijk and Bernardo toward the end of the game that never got a replay or mention. In fact, the NBCSN commentators seemed to go completely silent after merely calling out that Bernardo had gone to ground after running by Van Dijk.

Looked to me like Van Dijk, presumably out of frustration from being harried/bullied by Bernie throughout the match, swung out his elbow as Bernie was finishing his press of the Dutch **** and running by to yet again press Lovren, who was then receiving the ball.

No mention of it in postmatch analysis, of course, and I am sure Taylor and the PL will say there is nothing to review.

Still not got my voice back, not a classic game but an amazing night with an amazing atmosphere, everyone was singing in the 3rd tier ss

Reactions: Itd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.