Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you Van Dick
5b0e8aabd20859643cc9f1f6199aecc3.jpg

working and class and rat, very very old skits. unoriginal, but never mind try again ......
in reality though, we deserved a draw, but luck wasnt on our side....... Arsenal got lucky with unbeatable season. We will win the league, i feel something in my bones, if not the league then the Champoins league......why because its in our blood, red royalty, red winners and absolute legends
Absolute ****s is nearer mark ... Get back to bin dipping, you deserved and you got nothing, unlike at your place when you got a draw and deserved nothing... When will you lot ever learn, serial bottlers extraordinare .... Spurs on aspirin is all you are....

working and class and rat, very very old skits. unoriginal, but never mind try again ......
in reality though, we deserved a draw, but luck wasnt on our side....... Arsenal got lucky with unbeatable season. We will win the league, i feel something in my bones, if not the league then the Champoins league......why because its in our blood, red royalty, red winners and absolute legends
There is not a single drop of Premier League Winners blood in your club yer daft **** :-) don’t take it from me, ask Leicester fans what it’s like not to bottle it and win a PL title...

Hold your firkin horses. The goaline clearance has been given as a goal now.
Durham on Talk sport.

" The cartoon got it wrong, we all know it wad a goal"

He is a funny man.

These ratings are coming from people that only see football, and certain roles on the pitch, through a very narrow slit in the drapes. They were the same people that were befuddled by Pep’s choice to buy Ederson, to have the fullbacks tuck inside when we have possession, and to play out of the back at all costs.

They’re holdouts from the glory days, whenever those were.
They should just have "Make the Premier League Great Again" printed on their red hats.

Anyone noticed mane the stinky skunk poor attempt to choke ferny in the opening first half? He quickly realized who he was dealing with and shoved his tail between his legs .

One interpretation is that Liverpool put City under intense pressure in the last 5 + stppage time by firing in cross after cross to their inspiration, the incomparable Van Dijk, but City managed to scramle them away with a mix of desperation and good luck: another is that Liverpool, having run out of ideas and unable to get their front three into the game, took a leaf out of Mourinho's book and resorted to hoofball, with VVD in the role of Fellaini, but City dealt with this with relative ease and broke in counter attacks which should have brought a third goal. I wonder which the media chooses?

I see that Jurgen Klopp is complaining yet again. Why doesn't that surprise me. He wanted Vinny sent off for that tackle on Mo Salah. complete forget what the Liverpool players were doing. I guess playing or being manager Liverpool just makes you blind. Well done all the lads, especially the defence for keeeping the Liverpool forwards away from the goal.

Missed a few chances last night that would have put the game to bed, but that happens. Now it's onwards an upwards we have to keep on winning to keep the pressure on the scouse scum. Remember back to 2014 when they caved in, in the last few weeks of the season keep that pressure up and the could possibly fold again.
TBF, if any one of them had committed that same tackle Vinnie did on any of ours. most would be screaming for a red. Vinnie was lucky imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.