Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Vinny shouldn't have dived in like he did, no what he should have done was wrap his hands around the neck of Salah because the FA set a precedent when allowing Mane to do that to Lichsteiner and get away with it Scot free

Indeed it was.

There was also a potentially untidy incedent between Van Dijk and Bernardo toward the end of the game that never got a replay or mention. In fact, the NBCSN commentators seemed to go completely silent after merely calling out that Bernardo had gone to ground after running by Van Dijk.

Looked to me like Van Dijk, presumably out of frustration from being harried/bullied by Bernie throughout the match, swung out his elbow as Bernie was finishing his press of the Dutch **** and running by to yet again press Lovren, who was then receiving the ball.

No mention of it in postmatch analysis, of course, and I am sure Taylor and the PL will say there is nothing to review.
We saw this, clearly a pre-meditated act. Was very surprised (not) to see no coverage in the highlights.

You got what you deserved ..FUCK ALL..
Where were your noisy fans and fantastic atmosphere you bring to games.
Palace fans made more fucking noise.
Salah is just a diving twat and Vinnie was right to call him a pussy.
Red royalty my fucking arse...bunch of bottlers in reality...
Klopp is just a sore loser..whining twat with teeth too big for any normal sized mouth.
We are champions for a reason..
Why don't you just tell like it is ?!

Klipperty called on his players to "Go to war" and "Be aggressive" and when we mullered them physically some of the deluded loons cry foul, you really couldn't make this shit up if you tried ;)

"We have to be angry!" is Klopp's new term.

Well, City played their game. We have won on their ground so to say, after their rules. Winning 50/50s and headers en masse. Fighting spirit.

Klopp's first comment post match was about the "intense game". Too much for them as it seems.
He knew Pep exactly was targeting the matches in their legs compared to our deeper squad. It worked out quite well...

Another word on Shaqiri:
When he was to come on I thought for a second "not another worldie..."
Then I saw him joking with City subs just before coming on. That attitude was not "angry" at all, and he was piss poor as a game chasing sub.
Scoring deflected balls vs midtable teams is one thing, against us he was completely lost.

Indeed it was.

There was also a potentially untidy incedent between Van Dijk and Bernardo toward the end of the game that never got a replay or mention. In fact, the NBCSN commentators seemed to go completely silent after merely calling out that Bernardo had gone to ground after running by Van Dijk.

Looked to me like Van Dijk, presumably out of frustration from being harried/bullied by Bernie throughout the match, swung out his elbow as Bernie was finishing his press of the Dutch **** and running by to yet again press Lovren, who was then receiving the ball.

No mention of it in postmatch analysis, of course, and I am sure Taylor and the PL will say there is nothing to review.

Yep other managers bring up all this so the media highlight it Pep if ever brings up bad fouls on our players.

We got a little lucky with Vinny's challenge but how Klopp has the cheek to bring it up after the game is laughable , the last five games against the Dippers the refs have given at least SIX game changing decisions to them and we havent had anything , we were long overdue 50/50 going our way. Perhaps if Klopp hadnt set his team up as surrender monkeys they would have got the point they came for

The Grauniad today rates him as a 6, and comments:"Found it difficult to get on the ball"
These ratings are coming from people that only see football, and certain roles on the pitch, through a very narrow slit in the drapes. They were the same people that were befuddled by Pep’s choice to buy Ederson, to have the fullbacks tuck inside when we have possession, and to play out of the back at all costs.

They’re holdouts from the glory days, whenever those were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.