Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread banned on the ref thread because that fucking dick head squirty fucking flower went for me after saying Kompany was lucky, and saying it would be different if it was their defender against one of us.
Then get called a grass after reporting the fucker. The fucker targets me like he’s deranged. He thinks of you go, you have more of an opinion.
I’ll get banned after this. I’ve emailed Ric about the fucking prick.

Layers.
Maybe time to stop being contrary for the sake of it. You seem to have become obsessed with playing devil’s advocate all the time. Don’t get me wrong some of the agenda stuff that gets posted is bizarre at best but I’ve noticed your constant attempt to disprove any agenda seems to have taken you over. I’m not sure if you’ve realised how much you do it? I’m not trying to be a dick, just relax and try to enjoy it on here.

If i could be bothered, i could find tens of incidents similar to Kompany's from this season alone where no red card has been issued.

Maybe time to stop being contrary for the sake of it. You seem to have become obsessed with playing devil’s advocate all the time. Don’t get me wrong some of the agenda stuff that gets posted is bizarre at best but I’ve noticed your constant attempt to disprove any agenda seems to have taken you over. I’m not sure if you’ve realised how much you do it? I’m not trying to be a dick, just relax and try to enjoy it on here.
I’ve been in here ten fucking years thank you.

They are a club built on myth. The myth that by speaking in a daft accent they are somehow funny and likeable. The myth that they have never taken investment in order to grow the club and brand. They myth that they have a great atmosphere. The myth that they are never responsible if things go wrong. The myth of Klopp being Peps Kryptonite. The myth of istree. And the myth that they are better than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.