Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

When you put in a brilliant performance and still fail to win it can feel like a loss. Especially in a game like this.

Before the game I’d have taken a draw all day long. After the game it feels like a missed opportunity that we could come to regret.
After sleeping on it that is how I feel as well

I thought walker showed clearly who the best right back in the country is.

I think he already knows.

The fact Southgate has decided he can just have the midseason international breaks off because he's 100% going to be in the squad and the rest is more useful than playing friendlies says it all.

Yesterday proved we are streets ahead of that shower, however they are far more clinical than us. We should of smashed them yesterday and I am hopeful we will win the league but we will only have ourselves to blame - mistakes do cost us but when we look back at the season, Southampton both games, Palace away - there's 6 points if we were clinical in finishing the chances we had

Definitely a missed opportunity, but still a great performance and it was more important not to lose that than to win it. Pep and players were buzzing after the game, were as Klopp had a hint of dissapointment, I can see us going on a run now of the back of that after a dip in performances for a few weeks. Firmly in the driving seat

The mahrez chance at the end makes me feel gutted we didn't go 4 pts clear.
For someone with such a cultured left foot why does he always trying smashing his shots with power?
A little panache sometimes wouldn't go a miss

For someone with such a cultured left foot why does he always trying smashing his shots with power?
it should have been a corner surely? I didnt think he missed. Still should have scored though ffs

Though he tried a delicate chip and bottled it a bit, sadly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.