Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

We will drop points possibly at Wolves and West Ham. What people aren't taking in to account is the high intensity games we have coming up, Atletico and then the semi final which will take shit loads of energy out of the players. We haven't the squad depth to keep chopping and changing as well, contrary to what everyone else thinks so something will have to give.
Liverpool have more options now, their bench is very strong and they could quite easily play all nine subs yesterday in an 11 and still win the majority of prem matches.
Would it be that much of a disaster if we went out of the champs on Wednesday and put everything in to the fa cup and league?

Get a grip young man.

I don't know why they cannot just use the "clear and obvious error" rule. Surely no supporter wants goals ruled out for players being 2mm offside? It's ridiculous.

It's also stupid because the system isn't that accurate, depending on the millisecond differences of when the ball actually touches the boot.

So they should absolutely not be ruling offside when there's a hair's breadth between players. It's bonkers... And detrimental to the enjoyment of the game. We want more goals not fewer, and timing a run behind is a skill to be encouraged, not the opposite.

Clearly designed to be that way mate. It allows rigging of the game that is almost impossible to prove or challenge.

In a way I’m wondering if a draw was a better result for us, hear me out! Four points clear and let’s be honest it’s over, they know it, we know it. Phew, relief all around. Players happy they can now coast in the league, but its then hard to just switch on for cup games. This way everything is up for grabs, no coasting or switching off in any game. Just a thought.

In a way I’m wondering if a draw was a better result for us, hear me out! Four points clear and let’s be honest it’s over, they know it, we know it. Phew, relief all around. Players happy they can now coast in the league, but its then hard to just switch on for cup games. This way everything is up for grabs, no coasting or switching off in any game. Just a thought.
There's some logic somewhere in that.

Copious amounts of beer probably clouds my judgement so I will need to watch it again, or at least the highlights to fully appreciate everything but my immediate feeling after the match was that result means that we will hopefully now go on to win next weekend. If we had won today I feel we wouldn't beat them twice in a week so overall happy enough.
Don’t underestimate Peps habit of rotating too much in Semi finals off the FA Cup. I really hope he doesn’t for this because if we outplay them again, it will really get in their heads.

We will drop points possibly at Wolves and West Ham. What people aren't taking in to account is the high intensity games we have coming up, Atletico and then the semi final which will take shit loads of energy out of the players. We haven't the squad depth to keep chopping and changing as well, contrary to what everyone else thinks so something will have to give.
Liverpool have more options now, their bench is very strong and they could quite easily play all nine subs yesterday in an 11 and still win the majority of prem matches.
Would it be that much of a disaster if we went out of the champs on Wednesday and put everything in to the fa cup and league?
We will absolutely smash West Ham

Copious amounts of beer probably clouds my judgement so I will need to watch it again, or at least the highlights to fully appreciate everything but my immediate feeling after the match was that result means that we will hopefully now go on to win next weekend. If we had won today I feel we wouldn't beat them twice in a week so overall happy enough.
The highlights aren't going to tell you anything as they've been carefully edited to make it look more even than it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.