Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

The question is ...............Why do we ALWAYS get f*cked over by officials when we play the Dippers , we never get any decisions when we play them , there must be at least dozen examples over the last few years with match changing offsides/free kicks/sendings off that have gone their way.
But its swept under the carpet , nothing to see here ,because they are a 'istree club and god forbid PGMOL or UEFA upset an 'istree club.
The game of football is bent , from the very top , it suits the men in suits to have a successful Dipper or Rag team , its ALL about the money , its corrupt.
Where's my tin foil hat :)

Just wait until Saturday. Oliver as ref and fucking England on var. We're fucked.

Up in South stand level 3
20 year old lad walks up to the police on segregation and they just let him hop over to Liverpool fans
This happened 3 times. Obviously police will let them as it stops potential trouble
It's as if Liverpool fans just think we are all glory hunters and won't get any trouble
They must have realised pretty quickly that they might be some trouble if they stayed there

The question is ...............Why do we ALWAYS get f*cked over by officials when we play the Dippers , we never get any decisions when we play them , there must be at least dozen examples over the last few years with match changing offsides/free kicks/sendings off that have gone their way.
But its swept under the carpet , nothing to see here ,because they are a 'istree club and god forbid PGMOL or UEFA upset an 'istree club.
The game of football is bent , from the very top , it suits the men in suits to have a successful Dipper or Rag team , its ALL about the money , its corrupt.
Worse thing is now they've implemented this system into the Premier league this is how it will remain.
They know that no one can do anything about it so they will just carry on helping their cash cows to sell their product.
We are just a stubborn obstacle in their way at the moment but their aim for the future is a dippers/rags dominant rivalry.
Absolute bent fuckers screwing the rest of the football participants over.

Worse thing is now they've implemented this system into the Premier league this is how it will remain.
They know that no one can do anything about it so they will just carry on helping their cash cows to sell their product.
We are just a stubborn obstacle in their way at the moment but their aim for the future is a dippers/rags dominant rivalry.
Absolute bent fuckers screwing the rest of the football participants over.
True and the media are complicit they know good news about the 'istree clubs and raking up shite about us is click heaven.

Didn't get too many replays of this, did we.

1649800822726.png
I am not 100% sure he was on, but I am 100% sure it deserved a damned site more scrutiny than it got, and not the usual swift brushing under the carpet that the bent twats do when there's something to hide.

Possbly cos the time Mane was sent off for kicking Ederson in the face, had him stretchered off with oxygen it was seen as harsh. The media complained for 6 months about how it was wrong.

Didn't get too many replays of this, did we.

View attachment 40201
I am not 100% sure he was on, but I am 100% sure it deserved a damned site more scrutiny than it got, and not the usual swift brushing under the carpet that the bent twats do when there's something to hide.
That is never offside in a million years.

Matches being decided by some faceless **** with a leaning towards the Dippers.

How much fuckin luck and help do they get?

Possbly cos the time Mane was sent off for kicking Ederson in the face, had him stretchered off with oxygen it was seen as harsh. The media complained for 6 months about how it was wrong.
Ratboy was the main protaganist , even during commentary with blood pouring down Ederson's face , he stated it was at the most a yellow card , incredulous when you think about it , 15 stitches in his face is the only proof you need it was endagering an opposing player.

That is never offside in a million years.

Matches being decided by some faceless **** with a leaning towards the Dippers.

How much fuckin luck and help do they get?

I’d like to think that sooner rather than later the club are going to blow this sh!t apart and bring down the house of cards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.