Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

It's going down to the last day. By the way I just looked at their fixtures, if there's anyone I can trust to stop these fucks it's Conte.
It's Spurs they always shit the bed against them, even Pep wouldn't sort them out.

If we do get them in champs league final I’m confident we can win. Honestly surprised how much better we look than them. The lack of a quality striker may cost us the league but so proud of this team again. Performed so well

You can imagine Pep being a perfectionist annoyed at the fact we didn't win that game, hopefully it gives us a kick up the arse for the last 7 games for us to go on to win the title.

Haaland and we are unstoppsble.

Bin Dippers a decent side, not our level, but they have clinical finishing.

We deserved to win, but I think given the run-in, most of us will be happy with the draw.

Razza offside must be very close. Would love to see the previous TV frame but of course that ain't happening.

I think we'll smash them in the FA Cup, and go on to win the Prem.

CTID.
Today's Internet winner

Would have took a draw before the game but a bit pissed off at the end. For me we are the better team of the two but at least we are top still. Don't understand the officiating in the game, ref was very poor and if i was City i would be asking pigmol for explanations on some of the decisions. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.