Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Never understand our half time team talks. Actually think it’s not a bad result. One game at a time mentality I think can see us home. No longer in their hands. Should never have taken Sterling off as was causing them problems.

This was a very good result if an alternative was to lose and we are still point ahead of them. Otherwise, a massive disappointment for me, we played a game where we did everything to beat them easily and still goals are coming hard way for us. An many won't like it, but you win nothing conceding a goal like we did with their second. Btw, Etihad crowd was superb really today. So win all the games until the rest of the season and we are the champions once again, ...easy-peasy!!!

you just know spurs will become all spursy just one final time this season...!!!! I cant see them losing any of their remaining games.
Fair enough but if you can’t see them losing any , then no reason to see us losing any either. Except you probably wouldn’t have predicted they would drop points to Brentford and brighton either so who knows.

Great result in the grand scheme of things. But I thought we had the better of the game for the second time this season and still ended up with a draw.

We're better than Liverpool and they know it. I expect they will slip up, but it's in our hands to just see off our fixtures.

KDB is magnificant and showing his best form at the business end of the season. If he keeps playing like that we have a shot at all three trophies.

Finishing again letting us down when it matters. Haaland at all costs. He would bury that chance that fell to Mahrez.

A world class finisher in this squad and I think it's game over for everyone else.

Better team by a mile. Battered them, especially in the first half. Should have been out of sight. No idea how Thiago wasn't sent off.

Draw not good enough for me!

The way we dropped some silly points second half of the season means we ain’t going to win 7 on the trot!

We needed that 4 point cushion.
Cups for cock ups? - hopefully "Typical City" has been buried but it would not surprise me if both teams drop pints in the run-in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.