Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Mahrez not getting that last one on target. sums it up. Just like he missed the pen at Anfield few years back in last min. that is something Pool wouldnt do given the chance. great when heas to score 4th of 5th in a 6-1 win but chances like today come by rarely and he does not score them.

I would replace 2-3 of our front players to clinical ones. that would make hell of a difference.

We did not deserve the win but imo they did not deserve the draw due to Taylor cheating, the way he kept back the yellows for them, on purpose clearly gave them the advantage to make easy yellow faults big time.
I would take Son from Spurs as he is very good. I agree we miss far too many chances. The hard part is making the chance, but our players consistently fluff their lines at the end. Its a mystery.

Im sure tomorrow I will feel happy with the draw, but right now Im a bit... meh. Should have won that.
Its in our hands, but still have a feeling that we will need a favour from the Rags or Spurs.

Well, have calmed down a bit after that....so disappointed with the missed chance at the death, what a moment that would have been.
KDB was brilliant at times but the players around him weren't up to him at times

Said to my lads before the game, settle for a draw.
After the game, fuming….
How they weren’t given yellow/reds, will never know.

As my old man said, still in our hands… hopefully calmed down by tomo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.