Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Sterling unlucky with that offside.

They used the defender’s leg, not his shoulder for their line and I think his shoulder was closer to the goal.

Sterling’s shoulder was of course used for our line. As per usual when playing that shower, they only showed it for 2 seconds.

We got Watford Brighton home Leeds away next in league they have United, Everton home Newcastle away 12 30 after champs league semi mid week. We win our next 3 the gap will be more than 1 point.
For me the Leeds and wolves games are key,two possible banana skin games,but let’s just concentrate on one game at time ..

dipper from Belfast on 606 just mow " I'm proud of us coz we've done it the right way - I watch transfers - I see how football is run and we need to be proud because we have done it the right way"
Hilarious wasn’t he?
606 last night full of giddy dippers telling us how they were going to hammer us today in a blaze of glory……
606 today - not-so giddy dippers suddenly delighted with a point and convinced we‘re going to drop points.
They truly are strange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.