Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

if only we had a striker this game would be meaningless we would have already won the title. it is so painful knowing and watching what a striker offers this squad. the bigger games like today you have to take the chance your are given because they will take theirs.

but manchester city players and manager coaches please take a bow your gived us 100%

Offside my arse...

FP_2HSwWUAAVOmm
I would love it if Pep talks about this call.

Felt like we had no leadership in the back line today, missed Dias marshalling the defence. The amount of stuttering in our passing round the back was proper heart in mouth as times.
I thought the back four were brilliant today apart from Walker caught cold for the Mane goal.
To keep playing being brave on the ball against arguably one of the best teams in Europe is incredible, To play a line so high and at times leaving 4 v 4 it takes balls and all those lads have it. Stones has completely changed his ways in recent years he's more mature he is the best centre back in the world for breaking the lines with passes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.