Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Hugely frustrating that. Thought we battered them first half but for a proper finisher, we're 3, 4 or 5 up at half time. Two points lost, but still in our hands.

We got Watford Brighton home Leeds away next in league they have United, Everton home Newcastle away 12 30 after champs league semi mid week. We win our next 3 the gap will be more than 1 point.
i think we will get all 9 pts but I dont see any of those teams getting anything of the scousers...Rags and Everton are two of the worst in the league..Newcaslte have improved BUT not that much!

No longer in their hands and that feels great. Up to us to finish the job now. Kdb is back to his best and that is hugely important for us. The midfield that played today should continue doing so. Said pre match that Bernardo is not a winger as he gets too isolated there. Next to Rodri and De Bruyne, totally different story. Gundogan is not quite as good as previous seasons so he shouldn’t be considered right now imo, great to have on bench though

At least it's up to us, i'd much rather be in our position than Liverpool's & begging for them to drop points

Playing bernaedo deeper like that allows kev so much freedom and hes a much better player for it.

Said it for weeks that our drop in performances was when Gundogan was brought back to play next to Rodri.

When Bernardo is there we play much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.