Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Before the game, it was in both teams hands.

Now it's in ours.

Yeah, we should have won, but they will hurt more from that.

Not just because they didn't win. But because deep down, beyond anything any of them will ever admit, we were fucking better than them.

And they know the title is ours.

Irrespective of what happens from here (and I'm confident we'll win the league after today), not replacing Aguero is the biggest f**k up of Pep's tenure.

That much is irrefutable.
If we go and win the treble I think it will be forgotten

Liverpool = Utter boring shite.
It's mad how effective they are by constantly playing the ball over the top. It's the movement of the front players, I don't know why they bother playing any midfielders because they just bypass it. Full backs get on the ball and put it in behind for the front three to run after.

We were excellent for the majority of that game today. We were completely dominant in the 1st half and should've been 3 or 4 up.

The two goals Liverpook scored were very preventable which is frustrating. Poor goalkeeping on the 1st and the 2nd Walker was half asleep.

Missed chances once again a theme and frustration and a reason I cannot see us not signing a striker next season. Put Haaland in some of the positions and the game is out of sight at half time.

Can't fault the lads though, I thought they were excellent for the most part, it's just frustrating to outplay them twice home abd away yet not beat them.

Hopefully we'll get more luck next weekend and hopefully a stronger ref who actually deals with terrible fouls. How Fabinho and Thiago stayed on the pitch today is beyond me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.