Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

I did warn you guys we'd draw if I went to the game and here we are. That said, we were the best team by a mile today with the same old issues finishing. A proper striker on today and we'd have been out of sight by the end of the first half.

Kevin was in his absolute best form and just looked a level above any player on the park. Rodri was immense. Laporte and Foden had great games too IMO.

As for the dippers, they looked poor and started resorting to nasty fouls in desperation, knowing the "Altrincham fan" would offer them complete immunity.

They were always second best though and I feel even more confident today we're winning the League. At least, if nothing else, it's all in our hands.

Just seen the Liverpool coach leave the v’s came out a lad ran up the road waving at the windows bibbed my horn he turned round smiling I said and you fuck off as well you wanker I know it’s childish but it felt good
Nice to see the normally sedate East Stand throw a few slaps at celebrating vermin after their first equaliser

Having had a quick look through the thread, it seems there's plenty of posters thinking the same way as me. We haven't really been at our best this season and we know we can be wasteful. Liverpool also haven't quite been at their best either but we know they can be clinical. So I'd have taken the point beforehand.

The game bore that out and it was a point each. But what it showed was that we are by far the better team and hopefully that will help us next Saturday. We're also still in the driving seat and I reckon we've got a 75-80% chance of winning the league.

You can certainly see today as a wasted opportunity to give us a huge advantage in that title race. But we're no worse off than we were before the game, having got our hardest game out of the way, and that's fine for me.

It was the 2 giants of the Premier League banging our heads together and no quarter given. liverpool front line is better than ours. they always take their chances and punish you. but our defence and midfield is far better than liverpool and this is the key.

2.2 was the bookies choice and many others would have had it down as a 2.2. i would have took it before the game ? but not after the game. we simply should have won and the sterling miss and offside ? never off and the mahrez chip

one thing else phil foden has to take the centre stage and let him run the game from the middle ? i feel we are wasting his talent out wide. the lad is ready to take us to another level and when he runs at defenders they are scared to death

How were the scouse fans today, any atrocities from them or were they on their best behaviour, lol?
I was struck by a 'missile' afterwards. Think it may have been a coin which was surprising that they can chuck money away like that

Indeed. Should have been six points off them vermin this season. They know we are miles fucking better
The only team that can beat City to the title is City
Great game of football. On the whole we were brilliant. KDB magnificent. The disappointment was conceding to their first attack of each half.
Can't fault any of our lads but horrible irony when Raheem scored a beauty only to be VAR'd, yet misses far easier chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.