Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Thought Walker was amazing today.

disappointing not to win, we proved we’re a far better overall unit than them.

prime Aguero would have got 3 today with the chances we created. At least.
He nearly had a great game, but, he was asleep on their 2nd goal. Watch it tonight - he lets Mane get a free run.

I think they will draw one and win the rest so we can afford to draw one on the run it which will be enough to. Can see a draw at one of wolves or West Ham. We have a very decent chance now surely!

The press/media are all saying what a great game it was.

I am struggling to agree with that, City were good but not at our best. Dippers were ok but not as good as City. City missed a hat full of chances cant really remember the dippers having many chances. I think only two corners for the dippers.

Perhaps it me but I thought our game against was rags was good.
I think my nerves, and what was at stake made it feel a lot more even than it actually was.

We were excellent for the majority of that game today. We were completely dominant in the 1st half and should've been 3 or 4 up.

The two goals Liverpook scored were very preventable which is frustrating. Poor goalkeeping on the 1st and the 2nd Walker was half asleep.

Missed chances once again a theme and frustration and a reason I cannot see us not signing a striker next season. Put Haaland in some of the positions and the game is out of sight at half time.

Can't fault the lads though, I thought they were excellent for the most part, it's just frustrating to outplay them twice home abd away yet not beat them.

Hopefully we'll get more luck next weekend and hopefully a stronger ref who actually deals with terrible fouls. How Fabinho and Thiago stayed on the pitch today is beyond me.
Agreed. Ederson should have saved the first for sure.

Here is the frame that *NBC SPORTS* showed to determine if Sterling was onside right after the goal, at which point the commentators agree he was just on side. This frame is inline with the rules for determining offside.

VAR subsequently used a late frame where the ball was well off Kev’s foot to determine Sterling was offside.

Everything about today was corruption in broad daylight.

A7-ECC2-CF-4643-473-B-BB0-E-22-FC5317-D863.jpg
Said this from the very inception of VAR for offside decisions. The technology is flawed and and the fact that there is an element variability/subjectivity it is WIDE OPEN to manipulation and corruption.

Got in from the match, had a couple of drinks to calm the nerves. On reflection we should absolutely have won that, but on the plus side we didn't lose it. Its as you were in terms of the title. Nothing lost and nothing gained. The boys were magnificent today.
Except there’s one game less for Littlewoods to catch us.

The press/media are all saying what a great game it was.

I am struggling to agree with that, City were good but not at our best. Dippers were ok but not as good as City. City missed a hat full of chances cant really remember the dippers having many chances. I think only two corners for the dippers.

Perhaps it me but I thought our game against was rags was good.
It would have been a great game to watch as neutral, there wasn’t a time in the game when it got a little bit flat. Our game against United would have been boring to the neutral, we played with them in the second half, it wasn’t even a contest.

Taking nothing away from La Porte and Stones today, we have a certain Ruben Dias to come back. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.