Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Football should be about spontaneous fun. VAR is about correcting CLEAR AND OBVIOUS mistakes. It's not remotely clear or obvious whether he was offside. When goals this like are chalked off, it spoils the game completely. I would much rather have goals like this allowed to stand as it's not clear that anyone made a mistake.

I really dislike VAR, it kills any enjoyment of goals being scored.
100%. Even the Jesus goal I could only half arsed celebrate because I thought he was off.

Thought we were brilliant,yess they had chances and scored but they are a quality dide with a quality attackin force,but city were by far better team,cant ask for more than that,another day we score 5 there,mahrez has to bag at end,sterlin aswell first half ,but all in all we move on ,its in our hands not theres,there feathers av bin well an truley ruffled today,there well getable,not worried about them one bit

I hope you told 'em.

Raheem Sterling - really was poor today, those mossed chances - unforgiveable.
I thought he was electric with his movement and pressing-and incredibly unlucky with the offside. Yes, after the first miss (which was a good save) he lost confidence in the box. Lots to like though. VVD and Matip were all over the shop trying to handle the front 3.

Still can’t get over Mahrez’s decision to try to lob the keeper when he can play Foden or Kev in for a tap in.

Don’t think I ever will.
I don't the Foden pass was ever on to be honest. He was right to take the shot on himself and he had two choices, Bend it around the keeper or lob him. Unfortunately he got too much on the lob and put it over. No doubt he should have scored I think the lob was a pretty simple one by Mahrez standards.

The press/media are all saying what a great game it was.

I am struggling to agree with that, City were good but not at our best. Dippers were ok but not as good as City. City missed a hat full of chances cant really remember the dippers having many chances. I think only two corners for the dippers.

Perhaps it me but I thought our game against was rags was good.
As a spectacle, the Etihad derby was a very poor game, as it was so one-sided.

Today's match was much better, and I really enjoyed it.

However, I’m not saying that it wasn’t enjoyable watching us put four past the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.