Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Here is the frame that *NBC SPORTS* showed to determine if Sterling was onside right after the goal, at which point the commentators agree he was just on side. This frame is inline with the rules for determining offside.

VAR subsequently used a late frame where the ball was well off Kev’s foot to determine Sterling was offside.

Everything about today was corruption in broad daylight.

A7-ECC2-CF-4643-473-B-BB0-E-22-FC5317-D863.jpg
Football should be about spontaneous fun. VAR is about correcting CLEAR AND OBVIOUS mistakes. It's not remotely clear or obvious whether he was offside. When goals this like are chalked off, it spoils the game completely. I would much rather have goals like this allowed to stand as it's not clear that anyone made a mistake.

I really dislike VAR, it kills any enjoyment of goals being scored.

Got back to a pub in Chorlton and everyon - fans of united, toon, Wednesday, Barnsley, Chelsea, Norwich, Leeds, Bristol Rovers, Blackburn, Blades, Everton - are saying “How the fuck did you contrive to draw that game?”
I hope you told 'em.

Raheem Sterling - really was poor today, those mossed chances - unforgiveable.

Five or six crosses right across their 6yd box, nobody anticipating or gambling
It was bizarre because some of them were behind the lads that had gambled.

If the truth be told the Dippers got out of jail today, and they know it.

Could affect them going forward, "not as good as they thought they were"

I think they will draw one and win the rest so we can afford to draw one on the run it which will be enough to. Can see a draw at one of wolves or West Ham. We have a very decent chance now surely!
One of the issues for the winner next Saturday will be where to fit in their rescheduled matches.

But the BBC said before the game that both teams were practically at full strength. Can you imagine them saying that if Van dike was out?
Exactly. We were missing our main centre half and nothing said about it. Now that you mention Van Dijk the so called best centre half that has ever lived supposedly, He got run ragged by us twice now this season along with numerous other times in the previous seasons. We cut him open and Liverpool back line on numerous occasions this season. Somehow they've managed to get two draws against us.

Went to the game with my lad.

Dissapointed not to take all 3 points, we had the quality and intensity to do it and as the game was coming to a close we had some great chances....why Mahrez didn’t put Phil in I’ll never know. I just hope come the end of the season we’re not lamenting those 2 dropped points...

Oh and the ref was fucking awful, at least two red card tackles ...

7 games, 7 wins please pep, it’s in our hands.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.