Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

I agree. Plainly inside.
Laws have been tweaked to make VAR a perfect tool for manipulation. Sky global TV rights is the golden goose plus largely un-mentioned sky betting revenue (largest online bet company) having a clear leader doesn't help...thank god for VAR say the Murdoch's... corrupt, more than likely

Should have won I think as we were the better side. Two great sides of course but I'm thinking (hoping?) that Salah and Mane are in decline. I've given up with understanding VAR, it seems to cause more problems than it solves. However, after a few going for us we have had a few go against us.

Still can’t get over Mahrez’s decision to try to lob the keeper when he can play Foden or Kev in for a tap in.

Don’t think I ever will.
Obviously a confidence thing. In that moment, he will have believed in himself and took the shot.
If he'd passed and Kev or Phil had missed, he'd get slated for not shooting.

Laws have been tweaked to make VAR a perfect tool for manipulation. Sky global TV rights is the golden goose plus largely un-mentioned sky betting revenue (largest online bet company) having a clear leader doesn't help...thank god for VAR say the Murdoch's... corrupt, more than likely
Correct

Said this from the very inception of VAR for offside decisions. The technology is flawed and and the fact that there is an element variability/subjectivity it is WIDE OPEN to manipulation and corruption.
i wholeheartedly agree, so many reasons VAR is flawed...open to manipulation being top of the list. Who draws these made up lines...after the balls played!

I'm struggling to muster up how people are saying that "A draw was a fair result" I must of been watching a completely different game. The Dippers had a ten minute spell at the start of the second half other than that City dominated the game and created enough chances to win two games of football.

Completely agree mate. We had several very good chances that we squandered, as well as the goal disallowed by VAR, which looks very dodgy, particularly based on the image from the previous frame (when KDB actually plays the pass) someone posted a few pages back.

Liverpool are a dangerous attacking side and took their goals well, but if any side should be disappointed with a draw, it's City. They were lucky to get a point.

That being said, to end the game and still have the title in our hands was the main thing. Lots still to play for, going to be a hell of an end to the season.

Obviously a confidence thing. In that moment, he will have believed in himself and took the shot.
If he'd passed and Kev or Phil had missed, he'd get slated for not shooting.
Wouldn’t mind if he shot!
His whole wheelhouse is bending it in from an inside position….

It’s the decision to go for the lob that I’m baffled by. Borders on arrogance!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.