Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

No they didn’t, also I don’t think there was a replay of the “foul” by Jesus just before Foden “scored”. I’m not saying these decisions were wrong but it would be nice to see them again.
It wasn’t a foul, Mane took a dive as he knew Jesus had taken the ball, the ref was fooled and gave the foul. Even Neville said there was no contact and wasn’t a foul!

Offside my arse...

FP_2HSwWUAAVOmm

EDIT: the frame from NBC for reference** thanks @SebastianBlue

View attachment 40063
Marginal decisions were supposed to be given on side. Except when it's against Livarpool clearly.

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/eng...l-whats-new-in-the-premier-league-for-2021-22

Was it just me whose mind kept replaying Mahrez missing what should have been our winner in their sleep :-(

Think he give me PTSD.

I hope in the bigger scheme of things it has no bearing.

I have a pathological hatred of Liverpool and their insufferable fan base.

Said to the Rag brother-in-law before " Surely you useless fuckers have one decent game in you somewhere "

It wasn’t a foul, Mane took a dive as he knew Jesus had taken the ball, the ref was fooled and gave the foul. Even Neville said there was no contact and wasn’t a foul!
Yeah, just watched the replay someone put on here a couple of times and it looks like he gets the ball. We’ll never know what would’ve happened if the ref hadn’t blown for it because Liverpool did stop, but I still think it would’ve broken to Phil on the edge of the box and he takes some stopping in those situations.

I know I’m extremely biased and that affects how I see things, but I find this happens very often with us. If there’s a dodgy decision that goes against us it’s never shown or mentioned again. If we benefit from a similar incident they keep going on about it for a week.

The easiest ball of the day wasn’t played.
When Riyad had the ball in the last seconds of the match, he was directly facing Foden, who would have been clean through if the ball was played. But Mahrez turned away and tried the hardest option as he does to often.
Play the simple ball and we win the game!

I don’t make a habit of joining other clubs forums, but I had to show some appreciation for what I’m witnessing. I mean I really hate playing you lot because there are no weaknesses and it shows on the consistency and trophies. I think we were lucky to hang in there on both occasions so far this season I think we are clinical but our high line still scares the hell out of me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.