Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray to God Haaland is in for tomorrow. If not, then I fear it will give them such a boost - as if it's not their fucking cup final every time the play us FFS.

Liverpools midfield legs have gone. I’d play Alvarez on Trent and start Mahrez. Pin the two fullbacks and dominate the ball and I think we’ll be far too much for them. Potentially Grealish/Bernardo False 9

I have had doubts that City would beat L'pool most times they've played them in recent years but not this time. Confident of a comfortable win. 3-0 or maybe 3-1 at worst. I'm more concerned about whether I can be up for a 7:30 a.m. start and have the bacon butties ready.

Liverpools midfield legs have gone. I’d play Alvarez on Trent and start Mahrez. Pin the two fullbacks and dominate the ball and I think we’ll be far too much for them. Potentially Grealish/Bernardo False 9

They don't use the midfield often though. Having said that they coped well enough with us at Anfield. They'll hit the ball long to their forwards and try and get both fullbacks whipping in crosses as they always do.

Is Haaland officially out? I know he missed a training sesh but maybe we're wrapping him in the proverbial cotton wool, or is that me being wishful?

Just feels like the fates have conspired to see Arsenal lift it this year.
Fuck me how did you cope in 2012 ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.