Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very difficult game with a shit ko time to boot. Klopp is right moaning about this being the midday game, 2pm or 4 30 on the Sunday would've been fine.
Just hope Salah is missing for them, hope he gets injured in these internationals, I reckon they'd be bang average if he's missing for any length of time. If everyone comes back injury free I'd go: Ederson?, Walker, Dias, Stones?, Gvardiol, Rodri, Lewis, Bernardo, Grealish, Foden, Haaland
So you want City to play 4.30 on a Sunday and then a CL game on the Tuesday. I am sure Liverpool will be happy playing Thursday following a Sunday game

12:30 is only being played as 17:30 is not possible on police advice because of the dippers feral fans

Very difficult game with a shit ko time to boot. Klopp is right moaning about this being the midday game, 2pm or 4 30 on the Sunday would've been fine.
Just hope Salah is missing for them, hope he gets injured in these internationals, I reckon they'd be bang average if he's missing for any length of time. If everyone comes back injury free I'd go: Ederson?, Walker, Dias, Stones?, Gvardiol, Rodri, Lewis, Bernardo, Grealish, Foden, Haaland
Salah hardly ever seems injured. This is the toughest game of the season bg far. Need big games from everyone

They don't play on sundays before champions league games.

Salah hardly ever seems injured. This is the toughest game of the season bg far. Need big games from everyone
Think they are a bit like us. Much better at home currently than away and we have a decent record against them at home but it’s still a tough game and we have been a bit sloppy recently at home despite winning. I’d be very confident if Stones was fit. Still think we will win but it may be a nerve shredder!

Daily Fail reports Ederson struggling to be fit with foot injury match being in 10 days time. Injured on 12th, game on 25th! Crikey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.