Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool better today fair play to them. They look extremely motivated will be a big test for us

Grealish continues to worry me still can’t believe we spent 100 mil on him

Alvarez will be a fan favourite

Haaland needs to become more involved in the build up

need another full back

thought we played well in patches today but just didn’t do enough to win
Grealish is fine. With an actual left back with him he'll be even better.
Alvarez will be a fan favourite.
Haaland needs to do exactly what he's doing and our midfielders need to fucking pass the ball forward.
We need another fullback.
Agreed.

I like the shy laughter after the sitter Haaland missed, you can see the killer instinct there. The team is still adapting with losing few old players and new players are still learning about pep system. Not happy with the lose but its a marathon, the team will get better.
Yep, and it’s a marathon that doesn’t even start till next weekend.

Top Stats​

Ball possession
8650.png
8456.png

43%. 57%
  • 1.92 Expected goals (xG)1.81
  • 15 Total shots 12
  • 4 Big chances4
  • 2 Big chances missed 3
  • 323 (82%)Accurate passes435 (84%)
  • 12 Fouls committed 8
  • 3 Offsides 3
  • 2 Corners 4
Very little in it and we haven’t clicked yet
Exactly. Puts it into perspective.

Alvarez looks like he’ll fit in to the team quicker than Haaland
Predominantly because he’s match fit, he might not last the full season without a break at some point. Looks a very busy and tidy player.

Big Erling is hopefully saving his best stuff for the league. 90 minutes in his legs, with no signs of any niggles will hopefully help him big style.

Stay off social media Haaland, just an advice

Will only get better !

Look forward to next week

The management of pre season has been a disgrace everybody knows it some of the players should have come back 6 weeks ago
Oh, don't start already. I wish people would look at the bigger picture. What happened to Liverpool last season? They lost the major trophies because they were knackered by the end of it, so if they want to run themselves ragged in a match that won't mean anything to anybody else then that's fine by me.

Even the commentator summed it up at the end, "Liverpool will see it as a psychological blow to City, City will say It's only a pre-season friendly you know..." And that sums it up perfectly. They've had an intense training camp per-season, we've played a couple of friendlies. This season of all seasons, who do you think is going to be exhausted first?

I think there a lost of lite things to be worried about, but right now I am just pissed off we lost a game of football, particularly to these assholes.

Nothing to worry about in any normal season, but especially given our pre-season schedule this year -Alvarez looked very good. We looked much more lively after the subs were made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.