Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Karen is a right irritating ****

She comes out with some right shit.

When challenged everyone is accused of being sexist.

Time Football games came with a no commentary option. All of them.

Sick of listening to the shit of poor commentators
Yeah. She’s a nightmare. Very irritating voice & just repeats the obvious. Is the type that thinks they’ve always got to keep talking even if it’s repetitive rubbish.

At least she doesn’t real out non stop stats & facts like Tyler

I think they did , stupid comments throughout , when the pick commentators they should at least know the laws of the game ,
Didn't the commentator say "Salah wins the game" after the penalty? At 1-2 with 7 minutes to go + 7 mins injury time?

As others have said Liverpool looked like a side that had trained for an extra week and played a couple of extra games. We just looked under cooked to be honest.

No complaints they were better than us simple as. Disappointed of course I am, but as my lad says lets see where we are come May 2023, the extra rest that Pep has given the players may well stand us in good stead down the line CTID.

You could see what’s coming down the road, gonna be a great few years, rusty as fuck today but it’s not too far off.
Commentary was beyond fucking belief, seriously I wanted to punch fuck out of all of them.
Couldnt believe those two commentators , its like all the media have a script to lick the the Dippers arses at every opportunity , at 80 minutes there was nothing between the teams and we had the upper hand , but commentery sounded like we losing eight nil.
Thank fuck ITV will only get Championship games this season and we dont have to sufffer that shite again

Any reason why this isn't a pen?
Misses the header, hits his hand on the floor.

Think the rule is if you’re putting your hand down to stop you falling and the balls hits it it’s not a pen
Not 100% on that but think so

I think Liverpool looked 2/3 weeks ahead of us which isn’t surprising when you consider our preseason.

It’s also important to remember that before today, Haaland has only had 45 minutes of football during preseason and you could tell.

Haaland will come good soon enough but I do think some people have unrealistic expectations of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.