Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think in this day and age you can choose your commentary….quite simple to do from a technology perspective. But like you, I only tune in at KO and have to mute the commentary.
It is becoming really irritating.

I wouldn't mind if they were decent commentators at least trying to look professional and impartial.

In the new world of Woke.They dont care as long as you tick the right Boxes, You get on TV and carry on like giddy School Kids. Was worse than LFC Tv.

I thought haaland was absolutely shite I thought he was better than that his first touch is awful Alvarez looked much better looks like a real typical Argentinian hope I'm wrong about haaland but I've been watching city for 45 years and that is the worst debut I've ever seen
Sorry but that is complete and utter crap. There have been far worse debuts than that, especially for those of us who have been watching for 45 years and more. He even put the ball in the net, it was disallowed but not for anything he'd done wrong.

This is going to be the real problem, everyone is expecting him to score every time he touches the ball and get 100 goals a season.

Why didnt ITV show the replay of the Matip handball ? It was clear he headed in onto his hand/arm but absoutely nothing from the commentators , officials or VAR , but its what we come to expect agains the Dippers , if they scrape a couple of draws against us in the league it should secure second place again for Clubshop he can wear it like a fist pumping badge of honour

I thought haaland was absolutely shite I thought he was better than that his first touch is awful Alvarez looked much better looks like a real typical Argentinian hope I'm wrong about haaland but I've been watching city for 45 years and that is the worst debut I've ever seen
Don’t be too disappointed. You can always sell your Haaland top, poster, pyjamas and teddy bear.

Give Brighton the dosh and move on.
Thought Foden looked good when he came on.
Got nothing as usual from Pawson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.