Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piss poor and disappointing but not unexpected. They live in our heads and aren't going anywhere soon. Hopefully other team's will help us out with them this season because I wouldn't rely on us to.
They'll beat most teams, we'll beat most teams = they'll have blips against the top six, we will win those games (except spurs!) Hopefully that's enough. Or....VVD gets injured and then they're fucked.

Next week it be the same team just because they need game time pep giving out players an extra rest wouldn’t of made much of a difference just because we rarely organise more than 3/4 preseason games while pep been manager!
I would like to see us fuck off one of the cups early doors. Concentrate on the FA cup and PL, and obviously the one the owners want. Think we need to be selective like the dippers usually are…

I wouldn't want to lose a "who can piss the highest up a wall" to those cunts.
DId Nunez win the World Cup when he scored the embarrassing wanker?
Karen Carney auditioning for Liverpool TV - well done the jobs yours. What time are you wetting your knickers whilst interviewing Mr Ed?

I have to say I don’t understand why we don’t do a proper pre season… going into that after 2 exhibition games seems daft to me.

That said, Peps a genius and I’m not so who knows?

Started with the commentators defending the the scoucers booing the national anthem
"The Liverpool fans prefer their own anthem," ..... so thats OK then. It's all you need to know. The media will excuse them literally anything,
the ironic thing is most of them aren't even scousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.