Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching that and thinking that either both handballs are pens or none. Nunez header was going out, whereas that Matip handball stoped the ball going to Haaland...

The only reason it wasn’t a penalty is because we scored 30 seconds later, before the ball went out of play and VAR could flag it with the referee. It’s really not something to complain about.

I wouldn't want to lose a "who can piss the highest up a wall" to those cunts.
DId Nunez win the World Cup when he scored the embarrassing wanker?
Karen Carney auditioning for Liverpool TV - well done the jobs yours. What time are you wetting your knickers whilst interviewing Mr Ed?
Is that her name.
What a twat.
Last time I heard her on one of our games was away at Brighton when she was egging them on to carry on kicking us

Did you hear that comment at the end...

Something like, Liverpool win again in what is fast becoming a trophy laden season. Not even kicked a competitive ball yet FFS.
He said year, not season, iirc but agreed, it was tenuous in the extreme.
It’s a novelty for them to actually win something this year by scoring from other than by penalties.

Grealish and Mahrez are going to have to go up several levels to get ahead of Foden and Alvarez as the wing options. They’ve got pace, work rate and ambition.

Grealish might do it, second season syndrome etc and I think he showed some glimpses in the other 2 preseason games.
The frustrating part with Grealish is we know what he can do but like today taking easy options constantly that has to be cut out of his game. He needs to start taking risks and when the shackles are off we've a seriously good player on our hands.

I fully agree himself and Mahrez need to raise the game to get ahead of Alvarez and Foden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.