Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
How embrassing letting 3 goals in against Liverpool , them unable u score in their previous three finals !
And why does everyone keep calling it a pre-season friendly ?
When it 's a one off game for a trophy between the best two teams in England ?

I'm delighted about them, I thought it was an interesting stat more than anything

Did you miss the part where I said it was basically a friendly?
No, I didn't. I too consider it a friendly, a way of getting some mileage into the legs. That's why our record in the game down the years is pretty much irrelevant to me. As I said in the match thread, if somebody told me at 4:55 that we'd win one and lose one of our next two games, I know which one I'd take the defeat in. Do I like losing (particularly to that lot)? No I don't. But we've got far bigger fish to fry in the next 10 months.

Usual scouse media narrative coming out now . Spit the the dog being so funny about Nunez Haaland compassion. The header for thd penalty was going side for fucks sake

Rusty, not yet fit but we always seem to be behind other teams early in the season as today showed with their 5 friendlies compared to our 2.
carried on from last season though where it seems nearly every shot on target is a goal forthe opposition where we squander chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.