Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this Delap talk is nice and I'd love to see it too, but lets be real, Pep is not going to play him let alone start him.

Can't see how we have the energy required for this game but I've been surprised before. Wonder if Klopp will rotate, seems like thats a rarity

Steffen

Cancelo
Dias
Ake
Zinchenko

Fernandinho
Gudongan
Bernardo

Grealish
Jesus
Sterling

Bench
Ederson
Stones
Laporte
Rodri
Foden
Mahrez
Delap
Mcatee
Edozie

I only really want to win the FA Cup now to stop Liverpool winning it. League and CL are much more important. We've got two very winnable games coming up in the league, but only if we are fit and firing. We don't play until Wednesday night at home to Brighton and then have Watford at home on the weekend. Liverpool in comparison play Tuesday at home to the rags and then are home to Everton. Much tougher in terms of their rivalries there.

Just need to run our socks off and leave some tackles on them. Atletico the shite out of them. Wouldn't mind Pep ringing the changes or throwing some random formation in for this one. Just make them work their arse off so their next two league games are that much harder.

I’d start Lavia, don’t think Fern has the legs to contain them if we’re going to give Rodri a rest, maybe start McAtee too.

Don't get the negativity here.

We've been the best team twice against this lot so far this season, and we're the best team in the world with the best coach in the world.

Zinch with a thunderbastard winner in added time, gets sent off for second yellow on taking off his shirt to reveal a Ukraine vest. Even the scousers cheer him off.

Traveling down tonight, day out in London with family Friday, perfect weather forecast, City to win!

5 at the back anyone? Ordinarily no chance but if the players are as knackered as they looked it might become our best bet. Centre back is our most stacked and freshest position, could see a temptation to play a back 5 go with the pace and energy of jesus and sterling as a 2 upfront and play direct in behind. Could work but could also go spectacularly wrong.

Don't get the negativity here.

We've been the best team twice against this lot so far this season, and we're the best team in the world with the best coach in the world.
Yeah i'm with you.

Jesus and Grealish didn't play, Sterling and Ake came on as sub, Bernie was subbed off and Foden is young enough. Cancelo switches to RB and the CH's and keeper stay the same. That leaves Rodri or Dinho.

Even without Kev, i''m confident we have enough to cause them trouble.

COME ON CITY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.