Liverpool or United - Which fixture is more important?

The Rags without doubt, it's what dreams are made of and a reason to make yet another song for the terraces mocking them and rubbing their noses in it.

A wise man once told me, never forget that banner at the Swamp, it's time for payback!

Liverpool for me.

If it’s a choice between wining the derby or getting to the semi finals. The latter is the preferred choice.

Fully expecting Kompany, and De Bruyne or Silva to be rested for the derby but we will still have more than enough to win.

Winning at Anfield puts a lot of ghosts to rest in terms of recent results and performances. Our players need to go out there and stuff them. The United game will have relevance on Thursday not before

I reckon if you asked the players they would say both, I'd go with that.

All season long, we've been labelled the best team in Europe, now we have to prove it. It's the one taunt Manshited have over us.
If our "second" best 11 lose or draw the derby then every man and his dog will know we weren't at full strength so any crowing from Stretford is pathetic.
I have a feeling the 'shites might try and kick some of our best players of the park before our return with the Albert Docks Gang, but difficult for their fans to know who they want to win.
I've watched City win league titles, FA Cups, League Cups, get relegated, win at OT. The CL is the only thing lacking.
I've been supporting MC since the mid-1950's so don't anyone dare tell me my views mean I'm not a real fan

Liverpool, the Premiership title is ours when we want it, be it against the Rags, or the following week. We must beat Liverpool over 2 legs, we don't need to beat the Rags to win the Premiership.

The Rags without doubt, it's what dreams are made of and a reason to make yet another song for the terraces mocking them and rubbing their noses in it.

A wise man once told me, never forget that banner at the Swamp, it's time for payback!

True.

Liverpool all day can't get why anyone would feel otherwise, Liverpool is a knockout match if utd manage to get lucky we have plenty of chances to tie up the league if Liverpool beat us we are facing an uphill struggle in the second leg. Plus personally I think Liverpools squad and style of play is the best suited to beat us in England, also the match up of salah against delph/ zinchenko/ danilo or laporte is one that fills me full of dread. Their best player the guy that's has carried them to this stage just so happens to play directly against the only weakness in our 11 it makes for an interesting match up and is the only thing that gives them a shout against us in my opinion klopp will be ordering his team to play balls into the RW area all match.

Oh dear PB, you've just labelled me "not a real Blue"! Ordinarily I wouldn't be that bothered about the CL, but this year we have a real chance to win it and we just happen to be playing the most self entitled, self reverential bunch of clowns in world football in the QF's, with a massive media hype machine behind them. They are also our main obstacle to winning it, and the thought of losing to them sickens me. Don't get me wrong, I badly want the rags to endure the humiliation of watching us win the league with a 19 point margin, right in front of them, but I want to stick a knife into old Bee Gee Teeth's hopes and dreams even more
Well you are a Southern glory-hunter!

But seriously, let’s suppose we win both games. In 5 or 10 years time on here, regardless of how we do in the CL after the Liverpool tie, which one will we still be talking about? It’ll be the derby. You all know it will.

Well you are a Southern glory-hunter!

But seriously, let’s suppose we win both games. In 5 or 10 years time on here, regardless of how we do in the CL after the Liverpool tie, which one will we still be talking about? It’ll be the derby. You all know it will.
And a nice little song to sing for years to come, beautiful in every sense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.