Liverpool or United - Which fixture is more important?

We need to win both games, winning the title against those scumbags is of equal importance for me as it's a Denis Law back heel event in their istry..! City can win every game so it's not worth hypothetically choosing a defeat in games we are more than capable of winning...!

That’s what’s keeping me awake with excitement. This lot are so good that we could win the next three games comfortably and have the most memorable 10 days ever, where we utterly underline our domestic dominance and move onto a crack at the big one with no other distractions.

The hand of history is on our shoulder.
Cracking week and chapter for the Amazon documentary.

For a fan of Barça and Guardiola like me it would be so precious to eliminate a Klopp, win the Premier in front of Mourinho and then Pochetino have to make us the corridor ... It would be orgasmic

For the club it’s The Mo Salah team.
Personally it’s Saturday for our league clinching matches to have more uniquely historical significance than anyone else’s.

Before Gillingham who’d have thought we’d have won 3 titles in such fashion. It is amazing!

Liverpool. If we are gonna be faithfull to the season we are having the boys need to win all three games IN STYLE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.