Liverpool - post match thread.

Please tell me how you control a game without having possession of the football ?

So should we sit back and defend tomorrow against Burnley, let them have the ball, so we can control the game?

They controlled who had the ball and where we had it. Our possession was, generally, nowhere near their net.

The Burnley comment, although stretching the point, isn't far off. See the Hull game, once they came out we looked more threatening. We did not yesterday

We have players that are good going forward, 'going' being the operative word, not passing sideways and backwards

It's buts and maybes, he was offside. Sergio was one on one but he was offside. Stupid to unpick what could or should have hapoened to prove a point. I repeat they had no shots on target and Bravo was largely unemployed for pretty much all of the match. If that's a disaster against allegedly one of the top sides then heaven help us...

We got beat and looked toothless , they had other good chances -to say we should have won and were unlucky is fucking laughable.

Please tell me how you control a game without having possession of the football ?

So should we sit back and defend tomorrow against Burnley, let them have the ball, so we can control the game?
By controlling what the other team can do with the ball. It has nothing to to with "sitting back and defending". Dortmund's defeats against Leverkusen and Leipzig were great examples. Those teams pressed Dortmund intensely high up the pitch and in midfield and Dortmund had lots of possession but zero penetration, and ended up passing the ball around in their defense and DM, they barely got out of their own half.

You're painting it like he's a bad guy 'running his contract down and denying us a fee' - We denied us nothing, he fulfilled his contract. What he does now is his business, good luck to him.

We got what we wanted from him, and he got what he wanted from us, then we parted company. No complaints from me.

Miller is a money grabbing twat and gets less grief than any other player who has done what he did.
Fuck milner and I hope he never wins fuck all again...Hope he gets the same reception from us when we play the dippers as they give Sterling.

Miller is a money grabbing twat and gets less grief than any other player who has done what he did.
Fuck milner and I hope he never wins fuck all again...Hope he gets the same reception from us when we play the dippers as they give Sterling.

Spot on.

I went to that match having no problem with him. I was on the second row that night and quite frankly I wanted to punch him on his ridiculous fucking jaw.
I was same clapped his name when announced didn't mind him celebrating it was the gesture to us after that annoyed me

There's some RAWK level of delusion on here if anyone truly believes we were the better team or dominated.

We lost without ever really threatening.

There's some RAWK level of delusion on here if anyone truly believes we were the better team or dominated.

We lost without ever really threatening.

We where shit, no doubt but goal aside, Liverpool did fuck all and had even less of the ball and even less time spent in our half.

Im not arguing we dominated or where better but lets not put us down and at the same time laud the Liverpool performance because it was equally crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.