Liverpool - post match thread.

In defence of Sergio, last season he was constantly coming deep to get the ball and was working hard. But Pellegrini told him he wanted him to stay up top and to rely on Silva, Yaya and others to feed him the ball. I remember him saying in interview how it was not his style and he has to start trusting our midfield players and get used to leading te line on his own.

He's only just got the hang of it and now he's being criticised for not running around enough? I think we need to give the best out and out striker in the world our support.

I'm sure it was on the BBC. Whodafunkit!

You can imagine the phone call to Salford Quays from the rag ministry of truth....

""guess what, if you look at a 2016 league table we are actually not as bad as you think and maybe it would be an idea for you to run with that"

"Done" came the answer form a BBC junior in his wooney rag shirt.

One thing the league table does show is that the two clubs in the top six with no extra European games to play are opening up a gap, and last years champions (now in cl) have sunk without trace

We enticed players to join us with inflated wages. We cannot complain when those players see out their contracts and leave.
They are professional footballers, not City fans. He fulfilled his contract and owed City nothing. Anybody who thinks he 'owed' us something needs to give their head a wobble.

Milner is a twat and that's my opinion...Like it or not
We respected him and he showed no respect to the fans....Fuck him

Top 4 on January 1st.

Trophies arnt given out just yet, ask the scousers and equally the season isnt as over as some want to make out so forgive me for still looking forward to the rest of the season, Jesus arriving, the FA cup and the CL.

Dire yesterday and a real low point of the season and a performance i never thought id see from a Pep side but fuck it, im still confident we have the right man in charge and that sooner rather than later its all going to click.

5th now.

We enticed players to join us with inflated wages. We cannot complain when those players see out their contracts and leave.
They are professional footballers, not City fans. He fulfilled his contract and owed City nothing. Anybody who thinks he 'owed' us something needs to give their head a wobble.

It was his stage management,considering all options & string along deceit that vexed me whilst acting as the straight Yarkshire yokel.
Charlatan !!

If you can steer the game into a game that best suits your strengths, you are controlling it. If defending for your lives is your best strength, then so be it. If hoping for a counter to snatch a 'lucky' goal (terrible phrase), then so be it. We have to stop thinking that opposition teams need to bow down at our feel and surrender to us. They might not have the same skill, but they have fight and determination and play to their strengths (as any sensible team would).
Nobody cares if City win or lose, or 'should have won' - except City fans. Everybody else just cares about the points.
We deserve to be where we are (5th by the end of the day most likely) and looking over our shoulders. We are to blame, not other teams. We are the ones failing to deal with situations on the pitch, not them. They don't need to change, we do.

100%.

This league won't change for Pep. He'll have to adapt or fail. Time to really prove your sen Josep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.