Liverpool - post match thread.

LOL. But let's look at the goals he's scored this season (PL only):
1 (pen) v Sunderland
2 (1 pen) v Stoke
2 (1 pen) v Swansea
2 v West Brom
1 v Boro
2 v Burnley

Nothing against Chelsea, Spurs or Everton though. He's missed 6 PL games (including v Arsenal and the rags) and we've won 5 and lost 1 of those.

Not the Sergio of old....summats oop !!

1 (pen) v Sunderland
2 (1 pen) v Stoke
2 (1 pen) v Swansea
2 v West Brom
1 v Boro
2 v Burnley

Nothing against Chelsea, Spurs or Everton though. He's missed 6 PL games (including v Arsenal and the rags) and we've won 5 and lost 1 of those.
If that's him having a bad season then I don't think we need worry too much. How many did he score last year and everyone before that? Aguero is the very least of our issues. Get the ball to him in the box and he will do his job as he always has.

1 (pen) v Sunderland
2 (1 pen) v Stoke
2 (1 pen) v Swansea
2 v West Brom
1 v Boro
2 v Burnley

All hypothetical, of course, but I think we would have hammered United if he was in team. Arsenal, I'm not sure

I wouldn't have started Aguero yesterday because he generally takes a few games to get going and in big games he often gets isolated

I think to get the best from Aguero, and this team, we need two strikers on the pitch from the off

Rough guesstimate, but since we signed that useless twat, Kolarov, in 2010 we have spent approx £750million on players, yet he is still our first choice left back.

How?

Yesterday We were disinterested,boring, and looking like we didn't want to be there.

On the positive side at least that means we are now playing fully in our managers image so it's not all bad.

I dont think anyone is saying he is not good enough, but does Pep's style suit him, one tame shot last night, the only thing I can remember him kicking in the Chelsea game was Sideshow, as a striker he is the best but does he have the threat of a Messi, Ronaldo and to a lesser extent Sanchez wherever he picks the ball up? We need that type of player, KDB is close but can be anonymous in big games.
Surely as I've posted earlier Pep has to manage the players we have and play to their strengths. Aguero walks into any team in the world imo

Yesterday We were disinterested,boring, and looking like we didn't want to be there.

On the positive side at least that means we are now playing fully in our managers image so it's not all bad.
Lol the sad thing is it could be very close to the truth

All hypothetical, of course, but I think we would have hammered United if he was in team. Arsenal, I'm not sure

I wouldn't have started Aguero yesterday because he generally takes a few games to get going and in big games he often gets isolated

I think to get the best from Aguero, and this team, we need two strikers on the pitch from the off
Against the rags, it was Kelechi who got the header to play De Bruyne in. Aguero would not have been there. I also don't think he's have been where Kelechi was for the second either but, as you say, it's all hypothetical. I agree I wouldn't have started him yesterday though. Was never likely to be his sort of game after a 4 game lay-off.

It's buts and maybes, he was offside. Sergio was one on one but he was offside. Stupid to unpick what could or should have hapoened to prove a point. I repeat they had no shots on target and Bravo was largely unemployed for pretty much all of the match. If that's a disaster against allegedly one of the top sides then heaven help us...
Just remind me again, who won the game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.