Liverpool - post match thread.

Never mind , at least we will beat the mighty Burnley tomorrow.

qltzw2.jpg

Aguero wasn't PL proven when we bought him. Neither were Drogba, Henry, Costa, Bergkamp, Suarez or Sanchez when they were bought. So that's a nonsense argument.
But you're looking for an instant fix surely if you think aguero ain't good can't be saying he ain't good enough and then take a risk. How many has Sergio scored this year when according to some on here he ain't good enough?

But you're looking for an instant fix surely if you think aguero ain't good can't be saying he ain't good enough and then take a risk. How many has Sergio scored this year when according to some on here he ain't good enough?

The money thing doesn't bother me so drop that he scored against his former club villa at the etihad in the North stand didn't celebrate just put his head down last home game 2015 at the end blues were singing we want you to stay oh James milner never got booed on his return to the etihad last season scored against us at anfield celebrated fair do's to him but when surrounded by his teammates to turn to us and fist pump was shit from him especially after the abuse sterling got that night and he didn't get any if you were at anfield last season you would understand showed no respect to the blues who respected him

Spot on. He was a complete cnut that night, and I hope he wins fuck all the rest of his career

They seemed to be up to the required level up until the Spurs game mate. They've suddenly dropped below par in just a few weeks?
Some players were below par to start with, a few solid wins doesn't automatically make kolarov up to par

In defence of Sergio, last season he was constantly coming deep to get the ball and was working hard. But Pellegrini told him he wanted him to stay up top and to rely on Silva, Yaya and others to feed him the ball. I remember him saying in interview how it was not his style and he has to start trusting our midfield players and get used to leading te line on his own.

He's only just got the hang of it and now he's being criticised for not running around enough? I think we need to give the best out and out striker in the world our support.

Spot on mate. Surely pep needs to set us up to play to the strengths of our players not the ones he wishes he had or used to have. So many people on here happy to ditch hart call silva and now call aguero. Makes me piss my pants. Hart 10 times the keeper clownio is silva still our most creative player and aguero best striker in the prem.

Some players were below par to start with, a few solid wins doesn't automatically make kolarov up to par

This is where I find it strange. Kolarov is trash, but he's actually capable of some good performances.

I do think Pep needs to revert to the 4141 formation he utilised at the start of the season. If not, we'll continue to struggle.

I dont think anyone is saying he is not good enough, but does Pep's style suit him, one tame shot last night, the only thing I can remember him kicking in the Chelsea game was Sideshow, as a striker he is the best but does he have the threat of a Messi, Ronaldo and to a lesser extent Sanchez wherever he picks the ball up? We need that type of player, KDB is close but can be anonymous in big games.

It was his stage management,considering all options & string along deceit that vexed me whilst acting as the straight Yarkshire yokel.
Charlatan !!

Completely agree - a young, African, who couldn't speak English would be made out to be a villain. Not Jimmy 'I'm leaving to play centre mid' Milner, though

Of course they are all in it for the money. If they got offered a receptionist job for 8million a year, their agent would have them straight on a typewriter course

Good luck to them all, but the media slant is as disgraceful as it is disappointing and see through

LOL. But let's look at the goals he's scored this season (PL only):
1 (pen) v Sunderland
2 (1 pen) v Stoke
2 (1 pen) v Swansea
2 v West Brom
1 v Boro
2 v Burnley

Nothing against Chelsea, Spurs or Everton though. He's missed 6 PL games (including v Arsenal and the rags) and we've won 5 and lost 1 of those.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.