Liverpool - post match thread.

Well, you might be right and we "dominated" the game but if so, there's a huge issue there in that we still lost to a poor side, created absolutely zip all in 94 minutes....you don't think that's anything to worry about...doing nothing and losing to a team who "struggled" to create anything?
how can you say they are a "poor side " ? They proved today they are a better side and they were only in second gear. Fact is Klopp respected us today and allowed us to have some possession and they were happy to contain, keep their shape and wait for their opportunities.

In light of everyone slagging off pep, i would hink its okay for me tomgive my opinion.
What a bunch of cowards. Both on the pitch and in this thread. You surrender already? Pep the wrong man? Cant hack it? Do me a favour. God knows what you lot were like in the rough times, im surprised you didnt top yourselves before dickovs equaliser. I was fortunate enough to not be born, so i will never kjow he answer. Dont give up, ffs.
oh and hart wouldnt have saved it.

We've been worse this season (which is bad in itself) and today was a case of 'same old same old'.

We have been Wank for a while now so I wasn't expecting any different from today. The situation is what it is and Pep should be properly judged on whether or not he used the next two windows to fix the very evident problems we have. There are players playing in key positions who would look like weak links in relegation fodder teams.

About 75% of our team cannot receive the ball under pressure and that is a huge problem for a team looking to play the Pep way.

Certainly with players bought by his big mate who's had 2-3 windows to put a decent squad in place for him knowing he was coming to City.

how can you say they are a "poor side " ? They proved today they are a better side and they were only in second gear. Fact is Klopp respected us today and allowed us to have some possession and they were happy to contain, keep their shape and wait for their opportunities.

Like us they have a game Monday and that is near enough their best side but didn't look that much better either.

Last edited:
Once again we had lots of possession but absolutely no purpose.

People talk about needing full-backs, centre-halves or strikers but what we really need is winners. Determined, fearsome, serious, no-nonsense winners, where failing isn't an option for themselves and their teammates. We need the Pep version of Andy Morrison.

We are far too nice, far too civilised. Time to grab the opposition by the throat and terrorise them not just with pretty football but with our passion, hunger and determination to win.

And it worked. They saw how toothless we are and didn't need to attack because we wouldn't have scored had we played for a month. No shots in the last 35 mins was pitiful.
We couldn't get a shot away. No point shooting unless you have a clear cut chance. It was a risky game by Liverpool. 65minute mark I thought we might go on to equalise. We had them pinned back and were stretching them. I think you underestimate how difficult it is to break down a team who are hell bent on preserving what they have.

We did OK, but we have a soft centre that I don't think we can do anything about. Both full backs are poor.

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

We got better but we didn't start good at all
Why have you edited it as i said it? pep said it

But heh, everything will be fine next season when we've thrown another £200m at it, without any academy lads anywhere near the horizon.

He will spend big to get some credibility, otherwise he will be off with his tail between his legs with his mate Txiki.
But surely we should go with whoever is the least of a liability, and AK just costs us points after points, it's fucking embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.