Liverpool - post match thread.

In light of everyone slagging off pep, i would hink its okay for me tomgive my opinion.
What a bunch of cowards. Both on the pitch and in this thread. You surrender already? Pep the wrong man? Cant hack it? Do me a favour. God knows what you lot were like in the rough times, im surprised you didnt top yourselves before dickovs equaliser. I was fortunate enough to not be born, so i will never kjow he answer. Dont give up, ffs.
oh and hart wouldnt have saved it.
You werent born before 1999. The utter fucking nonsense you speak and wanking off of Pep now makes sense given you are only 16

It's only December boys and girls, got the second half of the season to look forward to. Let's be realistic here, we didn't get battered today and yes on the same hand we didn't create much but I like what I'm seeing. Obviously we need a complete overhaul of the defence so the fact were in the top 4 with a powder puff back four is amazing. I'm not worried, a work in progress is what el Señor said and a work in progress it is. Roll on Monday and let's bring in the new year with a win. All the best my blue brothers and sisters.

Anyone want to discuss Kolarov?

The guy is an utter useless twat. I dont think he actually did anything right in the first half - I know for a fact that in the first 10 mins he took a shite free kick that hit middle of the wall, had 2 punts that went straight to a dipper player, shit touch from Yaya pass, and then beat in the air whilst standing like a lemon.

He's a cnut, and as long as Pep picks him I will have no confidence in the manager.
Correct utter utter shite a fraud of a footballer should be nowhere near our first team same could be said of Clichy unfortunately.

Oh ffs. Keeper made one decision not to catch the ball but punch it. Not the best punch, but didn't cause us any problem whatsoever.

As far as catching the ball, I'm sure I've not yet seen the guy intentionally attempt to catch the ball, then drop it. I therefore claim your contention that he can't catch a ball to be 'bollocks'. If the guy makes errors that directly cause us to lose matches, then it's fair game, but to involve the keeper in the reasoning for today's defeat is nothing more than agenda.
As for a Bravo. This is where we are at. He had 2 things to do today. He conceded a goal and flapped when he should have caught it. Well done Bravo

You werent born before 1999. The utter fucking nonsense you speak and wanking off of Pep now makes sense given you are only 16
I literally said that in my post. You may well be more entitled to an opinion on that, as youre right, i wasnt alive. But i know it was worse than today, so what did everyone do? Or has success changed our fanbase? Genuine question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.