Liverpool - post match thread.

Like I say, I think that's a bit disingenuous. Regardless of that one game, they've been consistently better for a while now. I doubt they would've imploded if they'd lost that fixture.
But got lucky that game which was the argument

To be fair, Aguero has scored 10 in 13 league games this season. Not sure who you hope will better that for us?

As for Silva, I don't agree that he is being marked out of too many games. He's still one of our best performers, including today, and on the occasions when he is tightly marked then that should free up space for others.

Those two aren't the problem for me. Far from it, in fact.

I just think we need two new full backs, a centre half and a centre mid. And possibly a keeper. Not going to happen in January though, sadly!

Will we do any business in January? We need to sign a LB at least. Kolarov is a CB now. Clichy is our only LB left.

City fans, opposition fans, pundits, journalists... all agree that Kolarov is dog shit... the only people who don't appear to see this are our management team... no idea why ?

Yeah go on. Blame Kolarov for losing the ball in midfield and letting in a cross that when it reached him and Wynaldum it was the latter that jumped when Kolarov finished his step and therefore wasn't able to jump at the same moment.

Other than that, I'd like to think why our SPECIAL players being KdB and Aguero to name two were both invisible???

I think both teams created very little and the one goal turned out to be decisive. It happens.

Quite

But, apparently Pep needs another 2 or 3 transfer windows.
The two things are not mutually exclusive, Conte has taken over a side where pretty much everyone is at or close to their peak age wise.
Pep has taken over a team where many are past or short of their peak.
It is likely to take him longer.

To be fair, Aguero has scored 10 in 13 league games this season. Not sure who you hope will better that for us?

As for Silva, I don't agree that he is being marked out of too many games. He's still one of our best performers, including today, and on the occasions when he is tightly marked then that should free up space for others.

Those two aren't the problem for me. Far from it, in fact.

I just think we need two new full backs, a centre half and a centre mid. And possibly a keeper. Not going to happen in January though, sadly!

They might not be part of the solution though.

But got lucky that game which was the argument

Sorry, I was originally referring to this post which said that "most" of Chelsea's wins were not deserved:

Not being funny, but we have all seen how Chelsea have won them 13 games, most not deserved, that is what happens in football, records get broken, without playing your best, hence my first post, most pundits say that is how you win leagues, again I will say Pep 5 months, champions league football and transition, be patient , if can't be patient after some of the dross we have witnessed over 30 years we have no hope at all

Hands up ___how many of you think that the Rags will finish above City ? This season.
We have been very poor the last 9 games.
Can you see it getting better before April.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.