Liverpool - post match thread.

Awful first half today. We were much better in the second half, but still lacked a cutting edge. Too many players were off it - Aguero, De Bruyne and Fernandinho, amongst others, had bad days. The less said about Kolarov and, to a lesser extent, Otamendi the better.

Guardiola can do many things as a coach, but instilling a bit of heart and fight into some of them seems a step too far. This was essentially still Pellegrini's team, with the addition of Stones and Bravo, and we fell short again. Big changes are required in the summer. Fortunately the contract situations of many players mean it will, or at least should, happen.

Think we'll see as many as eight players replaced next summer - Caballero, Clichy, Sagna, Zabaleta, Toure, Delph, Navas and possibly Kompany.

This was always going to be a transitional season.
Don't disagree but only 2 of those you think will go actually played today....and they weren't the worst. There's a tendency still to blame things on Pellegrini; we need to move on. This is Pep's team now - and we aren't good enough

If your just gonna reply with one sentence answers, don't bother, have you seen there 14 game winning run, just an example do you think they deserved to beat us? Like I say that is football and yes I do believe their 14 game winning run has some luck about it, a lot

Why do people feel the need to let fucking fireworks off ten minutes before new year?

Watching that fat twat Robbie Williams singing about how good his fucking life is was bad enough.

Audenshaw sounds like fucking Beruit.

I'm sure some let a firework off for the fucking sake of it.

Overhyped bollocks -it's January now for fucks sake .
Ahahahahaha made me chuckle

There is so much wrong with this post I really don't know where to start, but by all means, keep smoking the weed fella
In my line of work, weed is not part of the gig, but it is interesting you went straight there.

Feel free to illuminate me...if you feel up to it, of course.

To each their own, but I don't get too hot and bothered about much. That is also part of the work.

Carry on with your hysteria, my friend, I'm sure it will help.

Don't disagree but only 2 of those you think will go actually played today....and they weren't the worst. There's a tendency still to blame things on Pellegrini; we need to move on. This is Pep's team now - and we aren't good enough

I'm not necessarily laying the blame on Pellegrini, but I don't think you can say this is Guardiola's team when only two of his signings started. It's going to take more than one window to get the squad he needs.

Most no deserved?

Lay off the Bristol Cream mate.
Yes most not deserved, if your gonna reply to a quote please give me your reasons why you think they are deserved or lay of the port
Personally don't like Bristol,cream
And if you say because they won I give up

There is a definite mentality issue at the club, and you can see that this is being addressed. Players like nasri and hart were probably seen as bad influences, which could have been a factor in them leaving. Mangala and bony also quite weak mentally. As slapstick as kolarov is, he is a leader. He may seem lazy, but in reality he is just slow. He will be gone in the summer. Otamendi is slightly better, but still, not great. Kdb shows potential of being a fihter, but is too inconsistent in the big games right now. Same with sterling. Silva and aguero have never been leaders. Yaya is but is also casual (lazy) and past it. If vinny was fit, this team would be doing much better. Short of buying 15 first teamers, not sure what more could be done? Pep did say the aim was top 4, but after a great start, we all got carried away. This league is and will be the most competitive for a long time. We are not out of the title race yet, but we do need a miracle now. Keep calm, and lets go for the fa cup. CTID

Wouldn't be surprised if Silva and Kun leave in the summer as well.

The quicker we bite the bullet on the players who won our last title the better.

None of them will still be at the club when we win our next.

Wouldn't be surprised if Silva and Kun leave in the summer as well.

The quicker we bite the bullet on the players who won our last title the better.

None of them will still be at the club when we win our next.

I think you're writing them off prematurely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.