Liverpool - post match thread.

must say I agree, its plain to see
Totally agree. 25 for the season in 33 - lets look for the downside............ There is no downside - the guy is an effing goalscoring God - best goals to games ratio in Prem history.

The same corrupt lino that offsided us the whole fucking 1st half.
Start naming names, pls.

The SAME linesman that gave us fuck all against Chelsea as well! I was right above him in the SS and he was loving every second. Questions have to be raised I feel, especially when we play a top six club that we are going to get fucked over every time and usually I am right.

12 hours later I still can't decide whether the ref was bent, dog shot or both.

Players responded well to going behind and kept unbeaten league run going. Could have won but could easily lost. Point gained a day be crucial at the end of the season.
Bad positioning. I'm that rarity - a City fan who believes Clattenburgh was far and away the best in the Prem and possibly anywhere. Doubt he would have missed the two pens we didn't get.

I had a look on the OS about an hour before kick off and it appeared as though were still selling tickets unless this was the ticket exchange.
I had a look for a friend late last week and although it wasn't showing sold out I couldn't find a seat in any block.

Aguero has certainly been nowhere near as clinical this season, but going back from 2011 we have had goals shared around throughout the team ,apart from Kun and lately Sane. Although Raheem has greatly improved he has little confidence and seems to freeze when getting anywhere near the net, choosing a pass rather than back himself to score We have lost yayas input and as much as i love Merlin his finishing is woeful for someone so gifted
Merlin has around 30 goals in some 100 games for Spain, because he has players alongside him like Iniesta who can find him and pull the opposition out of shape. For City, Merlin is the chief provider of chances. He sacrifices some of the glory for us. Scored 50 for us though - not bad.

Aguero has certainly been nowhere near as clinical this season, but going back from 2011 we have had goals shared around throughout the team ,apart from Kun and lately Sane. Although Raheem has greatly improved he has little confidence and seems to freeze when getting anywhere near the net, choosing a pass rather than back himself to score We have lost yayas input and as much as i love Merlin his finishing is woeful for someone so gifted
Agree with all of that. I feel City now expect Kun to win us every match. Other players have to get on the scoresheet like they did when we won the prev 2 titles. You cant expect 1 man to win us the match week in week out. Hope he does stay it wont be easy finding a replacement with his goals return.

Totally agree. He gave his all at City. What a load of knobheads booing him.

And was paid richly for his efforts. Are the fans supposed to overlook all the snipes to the media after joining the Cult? not to mention stringing City along with protests of lack of palying time, not playing in midfield and such nonsense and running down his contract to pick up a handy signing on fee. A foreign player would've got dog's abuse just for that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.