liverpool takeover heats up

doent matter for a football club if your owner is 1 trillion or 300 billion worth , its simple lfc with all these investment will attract big players and PL will be stronger than ever.exciting times ahead.

Kenny Huang won't be using sovereign Chinese money to spend on Liverpool, just as Sheikh Mansour hasn't used sovereign Abu Dhabi money to spend on City. It's all just tabloid bullshit written by people who haven't got a clue what they're writing about.

He's obviously got a ton of money behind him though. Bring it on, I say. This isn't bad news for us, but it's devastating news for the rags. Just means we might have a bit of healthy competition, which can't be a bad thing.

if the chinese take over it will be with one thing in mind & one only. to make money. not to raise the international profile of china & certainly not some dewy eyed sentimentality to keep a bunch of depressed scousers happy. they'd pump money in all right but purely as a business investment & only enough to keep liverpool's profile in china and neighbouring countries high enough to make shit loads of money from selling merchandise & tv rights there.

bakchod said:
niall_mcfc said:
Im sure the same was said about Portsmouth but look what happened their. Liverpool rely on 2 players, Gerrard and Torres and without them they are nothing. The only way they will be challenging for the league is if they spend £150-200 million on world class players. Most of the ones available have already moved and the takeover is nowhere near complete so i doubt any deals will happen in this window

even huang has promised a 150 m pound transfer kitty for hodgson , for ambani its nothing .This guy has splashed money in IPL for his own cricket team around 200 million , which is staggering amount to be invested in a cricket team.

Well he is nearly as rich as Mansour, more on the Abramovich level, but you forget whoever comes in has to fork out say £400 million on a stadium to start with. With the cricket, it is a staggering amount but do you care to remind me what is India national sport

bluemoon32 said:
Liverpool and big money is a worrying thought, they would be able to attract players that we can't.

Such as? We've just bought Yaya Toure and David Silva. Two players who are highly rated by a lot of people within football and performed consistantly for two top Spanish club sides. What players are the next step up? Messi, Villa, Ronaldo, Rooney, Xavi, Iniesta?

Failsworth_Blue said:
bluemoon32 said:
Liverpool and big money is a worrying thought, they would be able to attract players that we can't.

Such as? We've just bought Yaya Toure and David Silva. Two players who are highly rated by a lot of people within football and performed consistantly for two top Spanish club sides. What players are the next step up? Messi, Villa, Ronaldo, Rooney, Xavi, Iniesta?

I probably worded it wrong, a Liverpool with money would be a problem for us if we were after the same top class players, the Liverpool name is a big plus in their favour.

bluemoon32 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

I probably worded it wrong, a Liverpool with money would be a problem for us if we were after the same top class players, the Liverpool name is a big plus in their favour.

Not if we get in CL and they dont, still have to remember there divine right into the top 4 doesnt exist anymore and as there fans always told us "big players wont play for yous coz ya like not in CL like"

They've not got enough time to strengthen in this transfer window.

I'm not going to contemplate anything until the takeover is complete. It is pure speculation at this moment in time.

I'm not worried about scouse takeover,now if i was the rags,spurs,Chelsea or arse i would be.we still have the best owners in club football i think ours will like the challenge and they wont be worried about the Chinese

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bakchod said:
even huang has promised a 150 m pound transfer kitty for hodgson , for ambani its nothing .This guy has splashed money in IPL for his own cricket team around 200 million , which is staggering amount to be invested in a cricket team.

Well he is nearly as rich as Mansour, more on the Abramovich level, but you forget whoever comes in has to fork out say £400 million on a stadium to start with. With the cricket, it is a staggering amount but do you care to remind me what is India national sport

cricket doesnt need huge investment as player transfers arent as exorbitant as football event though cricket is india's national sport but still he spent that much amount , mostly on buying the franchise bid is staggering huge.he is def. richer than abramovich , he is worlds 4th richest lad acc. to forbes and his private consortium "reliance" is india's biggest .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.