Liverpool takeover

25 million euro for a club in Spain thats peanuts. Thats the price of Barry for all of the club. Like everything in the England with the prices of the players potential owners may now look at Spain or Italy to buy a team to build up and compete with the top in that league. Get that team to the Champions League and they are garenteed a good amount of money. It makes you wonder how lucky we are. We never over valued our club like Liverpool and Newcastle has and now we are a force in European football. Other clubs are going to have to revalue how much they are worth to get a backer now but the English clubs wont do that and will look for money they wont get.

leighton said:
25 million euro for a club in Spain thats peanuts. Thats the price of Barry for all of the club. Like everything in the England with the prices of the players potential owners may now look at Spain or Italy to buy a team to build up and compete with the top in that league. Get that team to the Champions League and they are garenteed a good amount of money. It makes you wonder how lucky we are. We never over valued our club like Liverpool and Newcastle has and now we are a force in European football. Other clubs are going to have to revalue how much they are worth to get a backer now but the English clubs wont do that and will look for money they wont get.

Exactly my thoughts.

Why do over a Billion quid in when for a few tens of millions (Malaga were in debt so the price was closer to £65m i think) and a couple of years effort you can be thought of as a messiah and get into the champs league alongside LIverpool (oops there not in it are they!)

Even if this is true (& I hope it is because it will allow us to grow quicker without completion from Liverpool) we are in a win/win, having both City and Liverpool competing at the top will only put bacon face into retirement quicker. ;)

I know this may sound mad but I think Liverpool will be a lot better next year with or without Torres and Gerrard. Raffa lost the dressing room big time and most of there other players will stay on I just wont write them off as quickly as others have not just yet.

I actually have a diehard liverpool fan friend who said his source told him today about this and that he thought it was BS until he was told today by a guy he trusts. The guy in question is Mansour's half brother Shiekh Khalifa, he is worth around £20 Billion and listed as th 3rd richest Royal or something. Would be hilarious if he sold his younger brother Mansour Torres on the cheap. Seems a strange deal though that they are from the same family and he wants to rival his half-brother. Time will tell.

Blue Coop said:
I actually have a diehard liverpool fan friend who said his source told him today about this and that he thought it was BS until he was told today by a guy he trusts. The guy in question is Mansour's half brother Shiekh Khalifa, he is worth around £20 Billion and listed as th 3rd richest Royal or something. Would be hilarious if he sold his younger brother Mansour Torres on the cheap. Seems a strange deal though that they are from the same family and he wants to rival his half-brother. Time will tell.

Wait until the press pick up that our Mansour is the minister of presidential affairs, and Sheikh Khalifa is the president, and they are in the same family..and that all the ADUG stakeholders are also brothers to Sheikh Khalifa.

And no one have ever leaked to the media what any Al-Nahyan is worth, trust me on this lads..let´s just say that he´s very rich. Like Sheikh Mansour is very rich. Multibillionaires both of them like all the movers and shakers within the family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.