Liverpool takeover

Just had the same txt from a scouser in work, reckons Pellegrini is new manager.

Must be a rumour started somewhere in dipper land

As some of you may know I have posted information on this previously and released stuff ahead of the press etc which has turned out to be completely accurate.

I say that not to big myself up but to give a clear indication that I am not speculating on this subject.

If (and there is a massive if attached to this one) Liverpool were to be sold for £560m then it would mean either that H and G have opted to take a full loss and not charge a penny for their equity or that the banks have waived the paper they hold in the club.

The current estimates for ALL debt charged directly or indirectly (via H and G Virgin Island based companies) stands close to £590m with some of that debt rolling interest up monthly on a compound basis. - That also in effect means that the debt interest is estimated to increase by £300k per month.

As H and G desperately need to sell up at a massive profit it is impossible for them to simply walk away.

The banks already hold the club as security against monies owed and it has provided a six month window to sell otherwise they are going to take control. That 6 months is almost up.

I predict that Liverpool will be in administration in time for the next season unless they can raise £100m before then.

As for the July 15th deadline for a 'sale' it might be an misinterpretation of the deadlines offered to two parties for exclusive options that were never taken up.

I never say never, but on this one I would say the £560m is almost half of the price needed.

The banks of course may have taken action that none of us know about and I would say that H and G would be shouting form the rooftops if that were the case.

AntonDonJuan said:
Just had the same txt from a scouser in work, reckons Pellegrini is new manager.

Must be a rumour started somewhere in dipper land

A Mickey text me the same yesterday!

I got told something similar at work last week by a collegue who is a scouser...said his cousin is a millionaire and plays golf with kenny dalglish,and he informed him that it is Sheik Mansours brother and they wanted Hiddink as manager. I don't tend to believe a word of it personally, as our owner has said from the start that they want to use City as a tool to promote Abu Dhabi across the world,and having another member of the family owning a different club in the same league goes against all that they are trying to achieve. think they call it "clutching at straws"

eastlands oasis said:
I got told something similar at work last week by a collegue who is a scouser...said his cousin is a millionaire and plays golf with kenny dalglish,and he informed him that it is Sheik Mansours brother and they wanted Hiddink as manager. I don't tend to believe a word of it personally, as our owner has said from the start that they want to use City as a tool to promote Abu Dhabi across the world,and having another member of the family owning a different club in the same league goes against all that they are trying to achieve. think they call it "clutching at straws"

Hope so, Liverpool with money would be a mare for us

Please let this be bullshit,they would be a massive threat to us with money

Don't really see this happening due to conflicts in abu dhabi which will be caused, it seems that the sheik is the one of the main men in abu dhabi. So i highly doubt that they will go against him and buy a club. As for samuel eto p45 i don't know if your winding people up but abu dhabi group is fronted by the sheik so they won't be buying liverpool

As long as they are linked with players leaving instead of arriving it´s bullshit..Because a takeover would surely put a stop to that I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.