Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Del Piero is in The Mail today saying that(amongst other things) he turned them down this season because of his memories of Heysel.

I don't want to get into what went on at Heysel but I can't believe L'pool were in for him. Then again he was on a free transfer and he can't be much worse than Borini!!

Burnage Burnsy said:
Anybody seen the John Barnes interview on SSN?

He claims Suarez falls over a lot because of the amount he twists and turns!!

He claims English football fans victimise him because he is foreign,

Wow - Embarrasing.
Haven't seen that, don't need to either.
Talk to any Liverpool fan and they will tell you that Suarez is the most fouled player ever. And that he is honest.
Deluded pricks.

Borini broken foot, but does it even matter? He scored one goal... in August... against Gomel..

This whole Lpool saga is turning out to be quite entertaining with Rodgers, though I'm sure most dippers would disagree!

liverpool is the gift that keeps giving. how can i watch this being liverpool show. i want to see behind the scenes of this club that is the new leeds united.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Was has Jen Chang done ?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=269319" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=269319</a>

If I've done it right that should be the thread about it. It aint obvious by the title.

Long and short Chang had a meeting with an internet ITK who guessed too much and threatened him believing an insider was tipping him off. Allegedly.

Not really earth shattering, but made me laugh.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddbal...-tv-documentary-being-liverpool#ixzz296QX9tTw

Jamie Carragher given subtitles in Being: Liverpool documentary

Spanish accents are easy to understand and Brazilian is a walk in the park - but when it comes to Scousers our American friends have no idea what's going on after Jamie Carragher had to be subtitled for TV documentary Being: Liverpool.

The new documentary has been offering British and American viewers a behind-the-scenes insight into life at Anfield.

But those in the USA struggling with the Scouse accent are now being given a helping hand, with the producers adding subtitles when Liverpool-born Jamie Carragher speaks.

Producers feared the American audience would not understand the defender's thick accent - despite the likes of Spaniard Pepe Reina and Brazilian Lucas Leiva speaking without the added visual aid.

A spokesman for Channel 5, which broadcasts the show in the UK, said: 'The subtitles will be left in because we broadcast the show in the same format as in the US.'

The programme has been criticised by Liverpool legend Mark Lawrenson, who said other clubs 'must be having a right old laugh' at their expense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.